Addi got to go to the pumpkin patch this year!!!
She's wearing the outfit Gracyn wore on her first trip (at the age of 2) to the pumpkin patch. (Addi's 13 months in this photo.)
We ditched the patch that we usually go to and traded in commercial cr*p for a real experience. FREE toys to play with, no orange wristbands required.
It was a good move on our part. . .they had a blast.
Addi was still learning to master walking at the time. Here she goes. . .
Here's her mischievous smile. . .
Almost there Addi.
And she does it!! Through the hay bales all on her own.
Gracyn looks so tall next her baby sister, but oh so tiny up on this tractor!
Peek-a-boo!
While I was snapping photos of Addi, Gracyn wandered off. . .to go gather pumpkins. That's plural. . .a wagon full of 'em. She was haulin' that wagon all over the place.
Jie Jie teaches Moy Moy all about how to pick the perfect pumpkin. (Jie Jie had a good mentor, aka Mommy). Addi's staked her claim on this one. Smart girls I have.
And where the heck is Peyton anyhow? He hates taking pictures now. Well, unless it's on his terms and he's singing or playing the guitar. We found him by the horses, of course. My true farm animal lover.
Or, maybe I have two kids who love farm animals. . .Gracyn loved the chicks.
So precious!
Big brother loved the tractor.
And, mommy, well she loved the blue pumpkins.
This one Mom?? (YES, get that one Addi and we'll swap it for one of those little ones.)
This one TOO, Mom?? (YES, YES, that's the blue one. Get that one too!)
It was worth a few tears when we ditched the orange wrist bands, and a little bit of research to find this pumpkin farm. A great lesson learned that fun doesn't have to come at a high price, and so worth every oe of these smiles.











12 comments:
Love EVERY single picture! We hit up a freebee pumpkin patch too and had lots of fun. Such sweet pics of Addi walking, she's growing so fast. Fun to watch her and wonder if baby J is doing the same things :) And I love that you put her in G's 1st pumpkin outfit.
Happy Fall! It's amazing how quickly they grow... Love the pictures and the Fall recap!
Looking forward to your Turkey Day post!
Love those pictures!!! You do such a good job... plus you have the most adorable children!!! :) we missed the pumpkins this year... too busy! :)
Very sweet pumpkin patch pics. The kids are growing so big. Love Gracyn's long hair! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Let's get together soon!
Love those pictures of Addi. She is a darling. Her fuzzy hair reminds me of my daughter, who at 20 months is finally getting a head full of hair.
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!!! Now waiting on the turkey pics! :)
big hugs,
Tami
Looks like a whole lotta fun. Loved the shots of baby girl walking through the hay bales. Wow, she's really growing up. And how great to see the bond between big sis. and little sis.
Love all the photos of your beautiful family. Love the new family photo on the top of your blog!
So glad to see your update but I was sort of hoping you wouldn't have one... then I would feel better about being so far behind.
What a geat idea that I think I may snag! Thank you mama of 3 teaching this old dog of 4 new tricks ;). Look at how big your little one's are becoming. Wow it's warm your way, I'm saying this as my temperature outside is dipping into the 20's. yeah. Your family is so gorgeous. Peyton, man after my own heart... love those farm animals too! Aren't horses' noses the softest things ever?! Now, I know what's been missing from my heart the past months... blogging and visting my friends' sites that are so uplifting. Thank you for the warm feelings. :) Sara
Don't be discouraged about Addi's hair because she is just adorable. Thanks for the compliments on Lexie's pictures. I'm lucky because my husband is a photographer so he's always taking pictures and he puts them on my blog.
I can't believe your post has been up a whole week and I'm just reading it now! Way to go on posting the 'Fall 2010' in November. I should have thought of that. My 'Halloween' post is dated December. Oh and I LOVE the new header! So cute! I really love that family picture! Did I ever tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog and watching your kiddos grow?? Well I do! And grow they did! Wow they all look so much older all of a sudden! :0( Gracyn looks so tall! And Addi is a toddler! Thanks for posting!
Holli
It's Christmas and I just wanted to say "Thank You" and that..
It's been a pleasure reading your blog this past year...
Hope you and your family have
wonderful Holiday and..
A Happy New Year!
Shirley H. From Singapore =)
Post a Comment