All of the Taiwan
Here are our girls today. . .
Princess Jaden loves the camera, can you tell?
What a doll!
Lucy loves to play!! Can you tell?
Super coordinated and strong!!!
Look at this one!
And this one. . .
And then there's my little. . .My little wanted to do the stunts above, but we're still working on the upper body strength!
Really? Were there 11 littles all in one house??? "My Mona's" a brave woman! (This is Lucy's name for Ramona. Cute 'aint it?)
Yep. . .10 kiddos and Addi. . .
Whatcha think of my new shoes? Do you think they have a slimming effect on my legs?!
Mommy says my legs are yumi-licious! What does that mean? This bread is yummy, that I'm sure of.
Bread lasts a really long time when you're given the end of the loaf and it's hard. Great for my budding teeth, huh?
Uncle Mike was pushing me on the swing AND making me laugh!!
Do I hear "Most Attentive Daddy Award"? (Gracyn took to Uncle Mike the first time they met too. He sure has a way with the cutie patooties! Jaden's a lucky girl.)
Ramona tried, but Addi would only to go to Uncle Mike. Shhh, don't worry Auntie Mona, it's a "baldie" thang. . .You have much, too much hair and you'd definitely show me up in a photo op!
What's this guy smilin' about? He has no more hair than I do, and I have the hair pretty!!! (Thanks to Auntie E)
So if you're looking closely at the photos, I'm sure your wondering who the other beautiful kiddos are in the group shot. They would be Auntie E's kiddos!
Miss E, our Kaz Princess. . .
Master N, our Japan Prince. . .
Miss M, our Japan Princess. . .
Who is so beautiful, but didn't want her photo taken.
And this is is Auntie E! Well, it's actually Miss K waiting in Auntie E's tummy.
And, we will proudly claim 8 of the 11
The GIRL POWER picture. . .I love Jackie's terminology!
Traveling back in time. . .over two years ago, we were waiting for our girls, ever so patiently. NOT. We were miserable. Or at least Jackie and I were. Jackie's plan was very clear. Since Ramona traveled to bring Jaden home first, Ramona was supposed to "grab and run". . .Seemed like a good idea back then. Link to original post HERE.
But looking at 'em now, and picturing Ramona
Seeing these girls grow up together, and keeping them connected as the journey continues at home however, is a BEAUTIFUL THING. A big thanks to the beautiful Mama's of these girlies acting all crazy with my girlfriend. We may have started out as bloggy pals, or strangers sitting next to one another in those meetings "while you wait," but regardless of how we met, or how we stayed connected through the wait, through the tears, through the anger, and the challenges, I don't know what my journey would have been like without them. They were and are my sanity check. They are not only beautiful, and witty, and brutally honest. . .they are my friends.
I haven't spent this much time on a blog post in months! This goes to show how much I value these women, our connection. Love you guys! Thanks for a wonderful time.
















15 comments:
Finally! I keep trying to post to say how much I'm enjoying your pictures, but I keep getting an error message.
I'm so glad you guys were able to get together and that your girls can grow up together.
Oh girl I LOVE this post!!! The friends we make on this journey become family nag goodness knows I would have not made it through the wait without my waiting buddies. It is great for our kiddos to have these ties to their "sister and brother" ties! I want Miss H to know that they are her partners in crime and fun forever. While I love giving them this gift, it is a gift to us mama's too! We can't wait for our turn to meet your brood!!!
Love addi's shoes, but more importantly her legs.....ohhhh they are delicious!!!!
I LOVED all the pics. I AM SOOOO JEALOUS that yall are so close and get to see each other and get the kids together and all :) SOMEDAY HONEY :) I will bombard yall in CA :) And I SOOO can't wait till the Taiwna ROCks Reunion! WE WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a year to loose alot of weight so I will be able to get my picture made with 3 ladies I adore that were pictured in this post! :) and a few others too that I PRAY are there :)
So amazing looking at all the SLC babies of that time now :)
hugs
tami
That was an awesome post! I loved seeing the pics of 'the 3 princesses'. And all the others too! I laughed at Addi's slimming legs comment. Funny. She is so cute! I think that's so great that you guys keep in touch and get together so often. Those girls will value that friendship for their whole lives!
All these kids are so beautiful! It's so amazing the journey you all have been through together. Hopefully these girlies will remain forever friends because of the very special bond they share.
Love Addi showing off her new shoes. Tony's bday was in Sept, trying to play catch up :)
I heart this post!!!! Best post evah!!!!
Oh darn...everyone already said EVERYTHING I wanted to say....cuz, ya know, I LOVE this post...and yes, quite possibly best one EVAH!! :)
Such beauties one & all....and oh those legs of Addi's....yummers!!!
And the journey you have all taken, both with your girls and within this amazing friendship....how blessed you all are, big gals and wee ones too!
AND finally, I do believe I have goosebumps cuz I know that Kaz. princess, just a tiny bit and only from afar!! I was in touch with her Mama before they traveled to Kaz. to bring her home ( we were already home with L) and recently found their gorgeous clan again via an updated blog of theirs months ago!! It really IS amazing how these threads reach out....
Cuz Tiff, that means we are like the Kevin Bacon game....just a few degrees of separation and all that!!! LOL That is until we actually DO meet up next year!!!
Hugs!!
Thanks for sharing this HUGE smile!!!
Magnificent!
Your Princesses, Your Friendship, Your Pictures and This Post!
Oh - and Miss Addi's shoes!
Thanks for sharing!!! The girls are so beautiful and so are each of their incredible mommy's...
LOVELY post and pictures, Tiff!! We loved seeing you and being a part of your get together that day. Thanks to you 3 mamas for including us! we love ya tons!!!
xoxoxo,
eryn and gang :-)
You've got me all teary, Tiff! How did you put into words all that I feel but couldn't communicate. I don't know what I would've done without you... then... now... and forever. It's so not about blood, you are all and always will be OUR FAMILY. Thanks for this post!
Thanks for sharing such a sweet post. All of the blogs that I read, yours included, really helped me as I waited to go to Taiwan and even now that I've been back almost a year with Lexie. It's so wonderful that all of these children can become a part of each other's lives.
What gorgeous girls you all have and what a wonderful connection for all of you!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog:)
Precious, precious, they're all precious! Your photography is flawless!
HOW FUN to see all these little ones together again after time has passed! What a blessing these ladies/families have been to you and what a GIFT to all your little girls to have each other through the years. So great to see.
I love reunions!!!! I think that bond is something that should be fostered. We just had our 4 yr reunion....my how time flies.
Post a Comment