Gracyn's pre-school class came over for a swim party and of course it was the coldest day ever. . .
Decorations and Favors (My favorite part)
The cake!!! So fun to decorate this one! (No, I didn't make it, just my design and I added the "toppers")
A girl after her mommy's own heart. . .
I think she enjoyed the sand more than the water. This is her old sand table, but we did get her a new CRAB sand box (see it in the backround!)
Make a Wish! She's too cute trying to "blow out candles" with no front teeth!
My favorite shots from Gracyn's Birthday Shoot. . .can't believe she's four.
My "new favorite shot" from this set. I totally overlooked this one until now and I love it.
1 of the THREE reasons why I'm behind. . .no excuses, of course.
One of her favorite gifts and one that she and her baby sister fought over!
And a different version of my favorite photo of her the day of her party. . .
My girlfriend actually enjoyed being the center of attention this year. I set up her cake "sideways" so she wouldn't feel the pressure of several sets of eyes upon her, but no need. . .she was happy to be sung too, didn't try to grab my hand, she just gave it her best shot, and I think her friends guaranteed her wish to come true by helping out a bit with the lung power!
Now, you all understand why I'm behind on blogging. How do I explain to the parents of her classmates that blogging came before writing Thank You Notes? Ugggghhhh, major faux pas. . .so not how I was raised.










11 comments:
She is a princess, a beautiful princess!!
Happy Happy Birthday Sweet girl!!!
Love the cake,decorations, parasols!!
Hayden has a neat princess tent that she LOVES!!! I guess it is the hip version of us building forts with blankets and the sofa:)
Gracyn is just always going melt my heart. How come I tear up so much when I see her all happy and glowing? Oh sweet girl, I'll have to love ya from afar...
The parasols are a really neat idea. Allie has a thing with umbrellas of any kind so she would love this as well I'm sure!
Tents must be a popular past time these days. My kids can't get enough and they are constantly building forts all around our house. Just last week, Allie came to me holding a magazine with a little pink princess tent on the cover exclaiming that she HAS to have this! Maybe for Christmas...
I'm so happy to hear that Gracyn enjoyed her special day this year and is starting to appreciate all the added attention special days can bring.
She is so beautiful!
ohh Tiff! She is gorgeous as ever :) thanks for sharing her party with us! :) I LOVE ALL the pics! :) She is definitly a sweet princess! :) I DO MISS when you don't blog but I also UNDERSTAND how hard it is :)
big hugs
Tami
I lost my whole comment! Okay to reiterate....LOVE ALL YOUR PICS!! Your Gracyn is just gorgeous!! I esp love the parasol pics! Her eyes are just mesmerizing!!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful family!!
Happy Birthday Gracyn! That girl is getting more and more gorgeous by the day. I love all the pictures! Some day I want to get a Canon Rebel. Maybe after we're done with all these adoption expenses. ugh! I love all your party decorations.
Holli
What a sweetie! Thank you for sharing her special day with us!
What a beautiful birthday girl! Loved the parasols and your creative touch on that amazing cake! Looked too good to eat. Gracyn looked like she had a great birthday!
Love the photos yet again, Tiff! And what a beautiful subject with the most expressive eyes...
What a beautiful girl... beautiful party.... beautiful photos!
Happy 4th Birthday, Gracyn!! She gets more beautiful by the day. What a fun cake, I bet she loved it!
Happy Birthday Gracyn. You are growing into such a beautiful big girl. Love the cake and of course the pictures. The parasol made such an awesome background!
Post a Comment