Last year. . .with three sweetpeas, and all still fitting in the pans.
And now, 2010. . .oh my how they've grown!
Addi outweighed the turkey this year! (We also bought a smaller turkey.) She just woke up from a nap. Can you tell?
Sweet girl.
Gracyn just woke up from a nap too. Can't tell in this one, but after the first shot. . .
Down hill it went. . .maybe she was sad for the turkey.
And yes, I left her in the pan.
And kept shooting. Cute even in tears, huh?
The oldest has graduated to wearing the pan on his head. . .
Can't believe how big he is!
Hope your Thanksgiving was a great one! Sorry this is so late. . .Ready for Christmas???

10 comments:
I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO been WAITING for these pics!! :) I am tempted to copy your tradition but that dont seem right.
Happy thanksgiving, Merry Christmas!!
I LOVE LOVE these pictures! Oh how they grow too fast. All your sweet peas are just so precious even when there's tears.
Cutest "Lil Turkeys' ever!! Merry Christmas to your beautiful family!
Love those cute little turkeys in the pan. I feel bad sometimes, but I also take pictures of my Lexie in tears. I think she's darling even when she's crying.
Happy Holidays!!
Hee hee! Love that tradition, though i don't know what you're going to do when the kids are teenagers. Great depth of focus on those shots.
These are the best! I too, have been waiting for this post because this is one of the cutest family traditions I've ever seen! Perhaps it's just your cute little turkeys, but these really do make me smile every year.
Smiling at Gracyn in tears because you are so right, she's adorable even so. Payton is a total crackup! I bet its hard for her to pout for too long with such a funny brother trying to make her laugh all the time... And Addiboo? Still the most precious baby girl I've ever!
Cutest little butterballs ever!
Such cuties!!! Traditional shots like this are awesome for tracking growth. I really appreciate them. I may not be so good about remembering to TAKE them, but I think they're fantastic!
Your crew looks to be growing by leaps and bounds!
This is so adorable! What cute pictures. My husband are just starting our own adoption journey, likely from Taiwan, and we are so excited. Hope your family had a wonderful holiday season!!
http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/
Adorable!!!! They are the cutest turkeys ever..... Hope you had a wonderful holiday season.
Happy New Year!!!!!
Post a Comment