
I needed to be done with the Easter stuff (in other words, I needed to toss some stuff out, but I came across the bunny ears that Peyton made at school, and realzied I never took a picture of them. I can toss guilt-free if the memory is captured in a picture. So, I asked him to put them on, and of course in order to convince him, I had to wear them and hop around like a bunny first. He agreed, but didn't really want his picture taken. . .Hmmmmm. . .he's already realizing how silly they look?? Was it that I looked so silly that he wasn't about to make a fool of himself?
I got them on and the wind was blowing just perfectly, so I snapped some shots.
Happy Belated Easter, folks.
Val - if you're reading this - it's for your sake. Yes, you guilted me into posting, so I'm up at 12:53AM BLOGGING. No pizookie filling my tummy (although I did have a few brownies) and they were quite yummy if I do say so myself. After all, they were from a box. And I had them with milk.
1 comment:
Hello my 5 minute friend! I said to step up your blogging, not stay up all night to do it :0) You know you love it, just admit it. The updates to the blog are worth you missing your sleep. I love all the posts and am very impressed with your packing skills! Maybe I won't have to pack for you after all? :0)
Hugs ((:0)) Valorie aka Shawna
Post a Comment