Linda sent me a message from Taiwan to let me know that Gracyn's care package made it there safely. Check out her blog to follow her travels. She's done a wonderful job of being open and honest.
wow!!! I just happen to go to my old website (that I NEED TO UPDATE..lol) and I noticed you had written a post a few months ago. I never go on that site anymore...just no time. I am glad I did because I finally had time to dive into your site...by the time we had "met" I was so nervous and involved in getting Rudd that I didn't have time for much else...then the year we had him at home...well it had its challenges..LOL But now coming up on our second year...I can breath... We are all doing really well...thank you! It looks like you have been super busy! Congrats on your oldest child's graduation and the adoption and the baby...WOW!!!!! I feel silly not having time...when I was just managing one...LOL The pictures are awesome...I really want to sit down with some coffee and just shut the door and go through the whole blog...but for now...I just wanted you to know I am still here... I'm glad we were apart of each other's journey's even if it was just a small package that connected us...it was special to carry it for you... We are blessed...so very blessed!!! Stay in touch...my email is Lindasuew3@gmail.com Are you on facebook? Take care...love to your family! ~Linda
1 comment:
wow!!! I just happen to go to my old website (that I NEED TO UPDATE..lol) and I noticed you had written a post a few months ago. I never go on that site anymore...just no time. I am glad I did because I finally had time to dive into your site...by the time we had "met" I was so nervous and involved in getting Rudd that I didn't have time for much else...then the year we had him at home...well it had its challenges..LOL But now coming up on our second year...I can breath... We are all doing really well...thank you! It looks like you have been super busy! Congrats on your oldest child's graduation and the adoption and the baby...WOW!!!!! I feel silly not having time...when I was just managing one...LOL The pictures are awesome...I really want to sit down with some coffee and just shut the door and go through the whole blog...but for now...I just wanted you to know I am still here... I'm glad we were apart of each other's journey's even if it was just a small package that connected us...it was special to carry it for you... We are blessed...so very blessed!!!
Stay in touch...my email is Lindasuew3@gmail.com Are you on facebook?
Take care...love to your family!
~Linda
Post a Comment