We're on a short family vacation and are near Jackie's (Lucy's Mom) home. Unfortunately we weren't able to meet up for coffee, but we did get to talk on the phone. Jackie is an amazing woman and one of patience and great love for her children. She always helps me to put things into perspective and I'm always feeling better after we talk.
Jackie just received word of the first decree on her guardianship case, so she's now anxiously awaiting word on their adoption case. She's being oh so patient, and I continue to pray for her as she endures yet another wait. A wait that I will be there for! One day Lucy and Gracyn will be running around with Mickey Mouse, and this will all seem like a dream. . .
1 comment:
I just found your new blog. I've been searching for the address and couldn't find it anywhere! The image of Lucy and Gracyn (and Jaden too!) in their princess dresses at Disney is enough to make a mom weep. It will happen! You're next, girl!!
XOXO
Post a Comment