Meet our very own Tuck. No, we didn't buy another pet. This is our neighborhood friend. He visits us at least once a year. Sometimes if we get lucky we spot him a couple of times in the Spring. He comes over from the slough across the way. Gong-Gong found him on the lawn, and of course made him a little home out of a plastic storage bin so the kids could enjoy him for a couple of days. For your Wonder Pets Fans. . ."Linny, Tuck, and Ming-Ming too, we're Wonder Pets and we love you!"
I think Gracyn is finally starting to adore her brother. While they still battle it out, she's allowing him to help her with her clothes, or washing her hands. She's always copied everything he does, but it's great to see her love her big brother.
Ironically, as I write this post, they're fighting big time! I'm pretending not to hear what's going on. . .Peyton's crying, Gracyn's crying, wait, now just Peyton is screaming because Dad intervened and she got to keep the tricycle they were fighting over. . .I know, why in the world would I allow them to ride a tricycle in the house around the kitchen island. . .well, it's never been outside, so it's clean, and it is EXERCISE after all!
Gracyn has this new thing she does. When she's "Trying to be Cute" she does this cute little squinty smile. It's funny because normally she has gi-normus eyes. She's my silly girl. The adorable outfit Gracyn is wearing is all thanks to Miss Hannah Claire!! Thank you Hannah. . .we've been admiring it in the closet, just waiting for the perfect Spring weather to wear it!
Sorry for the boring post. . .I actually had time and this was all I could come up with. For those of you who are authorized to follow Two in Taiwan, don't forget to keep refreshing. I'm at the edge of my seat!


4 comments:
Never boring. I've learned to tune out the fighting too. It's survival.
I agree...Never Ever boring! :)
That is amazing that a turtle returns every year to say hello...wow & great science right in the back yard!
The fighting....yes, even I see the spector of it on the horizen, but right now when L gets miffed and snarls a bit at T, he thinks its delightful!! Not sure how much longer that will last though...lol
Gracyn's outfit if gorgeous as is her new smile!
So glad your feeling better about the pregnancy too....sorry, I'm a bit behind!
Hugs, Lisa
LOved the post :) and the pics :) Great to see ya :) That is such a sweet gong gong to do that for the kiddos :)
How ya feelin mama?
Big hugs,
Tami
Noah, Celeste and Jeremiah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogpsot.com
They are simply adorable!!!!! I love the new pictures, the turtle too!!
Sarah k
Post a Comment