With Peyton I gained so much flippin' weight. I want to say around 65lbs. . .Yep, SIXTY-FIVE POUNDS. My knees hurt. Keep in mind, I'm 5'1" so even if only weighed 100lbs to start (NOT THE CASE), can you imagine me weighing almost as much as my hubby, who's at least 9 inches taller? I'm so short Peyton thinks all Mamas are supposed to be short.
So, at Week 19 my fears have started to ease up, I'm feeling more comfortable with my quickly changing body, and well, I seriously hope THIS works. . .You see, I'm not only counting the days until my due date, but I'm at Week 19 and COUNTING the POUNDS.
Before becoming a Mom I worked out faithfully. After I had Peyton I still tried to keep up with kickboxing, running, you name it. Luckily I lost the baby fat, but this is baby number 2 via the bio journey. And, I'm older. . .and I have even less time to myself for a strict exercise regimen.
Please, PA-LEASE, let this work. . .
The girl at the grocery store who rang us up the other day, boldly asked, "When are you due?" When I told her, "September," she proceeded with, "Have you had an ultra sound? Are you sure?, because you're big." NICE. . .GREAT SERVICE. . .Thanks Mylinh. Yes, I'm sure there's only one bun in the oven, and I'm sure it's due to arrive in September! GEEZ.
(Be sure to vote for pink or blue in the side bar. After we determine the gender, get ready to play the name game!)

6 comments:
I just can't imagine you being "large". Makes me chuckle. You know, I think I had that same exercise video and just hoped that by owning it, I would not gain a lot with Mikey. I only gained 12 but not because I exercised or watched what I ate!
Week 19 - only, what, 5 more weeks to find out if baby will be a Ms. or Mr. Can't wait!!!
You are so funny. Hope the video works for ya. I can't wait to find out what you're having!!!! :)
Leaving on plane!!!!!!!!!!Today!!!!!
Lil pint size you? Can't imagine it! Sadly, I gained as much with Lucy... apparently it's not the kid that puts weight on but the massive amounts of food. Who knew?
I'm going with GIRL. Will cast my vote.
PS I have that video too! I use it as a coaster on my nightstand.
He he... boy do I know big. I was so big my husband made cruise ship horn noises when I walked by! ha ha he also said I needed a back-up truck beep when I backed up because I always knocked things over with my butt. You just carry your babies your way... it's not big... it's just right for you. Although the painful knees and back-ache are totally not cool. I've done the "when are you due" to a woman who was 5 months but you couldn't tell at all (I just knew) and my hubby and his brother about tripped over themselves trying to cover my mouth. The girl was surprised because nobody has ever noticed without her saying something first. She kinda teared up and said she was glad someone had noticed. So girl... wear that "badge" anyway you can... say it loud say it proud... "WOOHOO, I'm having a BABY!!"
When my sister was pregnant, she had trouble getting out of their water bed so her husband would plop himself on one side and the force would propel her off the bed.
I have no words of wisdom to help. I was never pregnant so anything I have to say would be of no use. I will pray, though!
If it helps, before I lost 42 lbs someone did ask me if I was pregnant. Obviously I was NOT. That hurt a bit.
Looking forward to finding out if you're having a boy or a girl.
I bet your tiny. I gained too much with all three pregnancies whether I ate everything or not. With Sarah I lost weight on my trip but it's all back now. Oh well. I can't believe you are that far along already. Time flies!
Post a Comment