Before I go back to finish writing some other important posts and have more fun with Gracyn's photos, thought I'd share that Gracyn is on the Adopvitve Families website, as the "AF Daily Pic" - I had no idea, and not sure how long it will be up there, but if you get a chance, go check out my parasol princess HERE!
9 comments:
awesome!!!
Enjoy your time away:)
She is gorgeous! Have a great trip!
That picture of her is so beautiful!!! She is gorgeous.
I hope you have a great trip : )
Gorgeous!! Can't wait to see more. Have a great vacay.
She's so beautiful!!
She is stunning! As always I have a hard time looking at pictures of Gracyn without getting teared up.
She just melts my heart...
Have a wonderful vacation!
Yay! Now more of the world can fall in love with your beautiful daughter. Those eyes...
I am writing to ask for your permission to include your posts on
AdoptionExperiences.com and include a link to your blog in our
directory. We would
include a link back to your blog fully crediting you for your work
along with a profile about you listed on AdoptionExperiences.com .
Please let us
know as soon as possible.
Mike@adoptionexperiences.com
Mike Thomas
Editor-in-Chief
AdoptionExperiences.com
She is most radiant. :) She is such a little sunshine. I know about the picture thing... Milana is such a busy little sucker and loves to go go go! I've missed checking in with you, but I'm here now! You are such a trooper at bloggin girl! Beautiful picture Miss Gracyn.
Post a Comment