8.24.2010

Happy 11 Months Addi-boo! (belated AGAIN!)

Okay, here's the deal. . .tomorrow is a very special day for a very special little girl so I'm not going to steal her thunder, and I'm just going to post this without the other several pictures I wanted to include, and with a short update.

See what she's up to now? That's why this Mama isn't bloggin'. Enough said.
 

Anything AND Everything. And these shots below, SOOC one after another. I kid you not. Gotta love a faker.
 

Oh, and out of curiosity, do any of you have almost one-year old babies who understand how to use an i-phone? This little one was trying to "slide" it open, and then she held it to her ear. Don't the bald head fool ya! She's got 8 teeth, can down 3 won tons, apple bits, and cheese puffs in one sitting. AND has laryngitis. . .perhaps from exercising her vocal chords a bit too much??? She's already fallen off the bed (I know - she should be in a crib, but I don't care!) and she is almost ready to walk! Slow down Addi-boo!!!

Addi - I promise I'll get to posting your pictures soon. . .I promise. I love you so much!

10 comments:

Cindy said...

she is such a cutie! love all the pics.

Ramona said...

Could you HAVE a more perfect baby???

BTW. I know what tomorrow is... :-)

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

What a beauty and a fun thing she is :) I love reading about her! I miss ya and our talks. Here lately it would be nice for some of the old times of chatting away and shareing feeling with you and few other adoption friends! I can't wait to see your next post!

big hugs
Tami

Sarah said...

look at all of those teeth! funny silly little somethin', isn't she?!?!?

The Family K. said...

Adorable, even when she's crying.

Staci said...

sweet little thing! looks like she's on the move!

Lisa said...

Well, busy but in the BEST of ways then!! :)

What a sweetheart!!!

lorabelle said...

Addi-boo Addi-boo ~we love you!!!

I second the "perfect" baby!
She seriously is the most adorable baby I've ever set eyes on.

Looking forward to your next post Tiff!

Ally said...

I love the story board. Surely one to treasure for a lifetime.

Tiffany said...

Love that cry..... she is a hoot!
Love the photos and reading about her super cute personality!