Dear Bloggy Pals, I'm so sorry. You have become such a wonderful part of my life. I enjoy reading about your children, and especially enjoy all of the different phases our kiddos are in. . .whether that be Mamas waiting for babies or kidlets to come home. . .or Mamas who have seven year olds that prepare me for the years ahead. I'm sorry that I haven't had a chance to ready your blogs. When I started blogging, I was really a blog lurker. . .and then I started blogging, and enjoyed the interaction and would post every spare moment. . .and then I slowed down on the posting and went back to lurking, or living vicariously through your beautiful posts. . .and well now, I haven't been able to "lurk" or "post". . .
I've come to the conclusion that I just don't have the free time that I wish I had to follow, comment, and write. Know that I am following along when time permits, and I do get caught up on your posts. I may not have as much time to comment, but know that I wish I could. But like all of you, I blog to document our family's journey through life, and well, I need to get back in the saddle and POST. So, bloggy pals, I'm so sorry if you think I've disappeared and I'm not following along. I am. . .and if you know where I'm from, and you track it, well, some times my lunch break is spent with you, and I won't show up from "home", in fact it's no where close to home. . .
I'm not going anywhere. . .just taking some time to get caught up on life, and to journal. . .I love to write, and it's an outlet I need. I'm also loving this photography thing, so something's gotta give, right??? I have a post in the making dedicated to all of you, with some questions I find thought provoking. I really will get to it. . .I promise!
BTW, did you know it's been over four years since we were LID for Morgan? I can't believe it. . .I've known some of you for over four years. . .how wonderful is that? Now that is not something I'm sorry about. That's something I'm celebrating. Thank you for allowing me to know you, and thank you for wanting to get to know me.
Yours Truly,
Mom With Faith and Hope
10 comments:
Oh Tiff....I don't think there is a single one of us who doesn't understand most or all of what you have shared!!
Time IS precious and my motto is always and just has to be...family first!!!
But I'm glad you are taking some much deserved time for "you" too with your photography and such ~ that's so important!!
And need I remind you that you have 3 kiddos to celebrate each day ( and er....juggle!! LOL ) Plus one still waiting in your heart and in your dreams.....
Glad to know you are going to keep blogging in whatever shape or form you can!!!
Congrats on 4 years LID for Miss Morgan...wow!!!
I know you are "there", besides, there is always e-mail! I feel your prayers sweetie! Life gets busier as more kiddos come huh? It's a GREAT busy though isn't it! hugs to you and 2011 will be when you get that call for Morgan and I can't wait to see your blog posts then!!!
take care and know you are loved!
Shannon
I've not had the opportunity to know you as long as the others, but in the short time that I have, I have come to adore your sweet family and just love your photography! No need to apologize, I live vicariously thru you guys!! I love the "variety" of different blogging that so many of you wonderful bloggers have!
I truly admire "bloggers" and your ability to juggle blogging, family and amazing photography skills! I truly would love to blog, but just can't even fathom how I would fit it in!
Congrats on your 4yr LID for Morgan! Your family is truly, truly beautiful!
First... Happy Birthday to Miss Gracyn!
Love her birthday post (picture too) and the dance photos! Too cute!!!!
Oh my word... there really isn't enough time in the day to squeeze in everything! If the days were longer we would sure fill every extra hour. You just enjoy those beautiful children of yours and keep taking those wonderful photographs!
I always love your comments but I totally understand how busy you
are.
4 years LID... praying that just means you are getting closer to the day you meet Morgan!
OH I so understand! Please just keep sharing your sweet family and forgive me when I dont make it around to check as often as I would like. I so count you as a close friend! I appreciate you allowing us into your life with your blog :)
Big hugs and MANY THANKS for all the help and support over the years!
God bless,
Tami
we will still be right here with you!!!
Oh, if I could copy and pate your blog note and post it, I would. I feel the exact same way. It is a terrible feeling, but life is just crazy and we all don't have the time we wish we had.
Please don't feel bad for even a second. You are so wonderful and I love to just be able to follow along, when I can.
What I am trying to say is....I so know the feeling :o)
I love reading your post whenever I also get a chance.
truly understand where you are coming from. I have also been slacking on blogging. time and family does come first.
your kids are beautiful.
Oh honey, I completely know where you are coming from and am in the same boat as you. Take your time for the important things, enjoying your little ones, especially. Their time as little people goes so fast. My girls started first grade this year and I just don't know where the time went. You take care, sweetheart, enjoy your time & don't waste any energy stressing over your blog! Love ya! Ruth
p.s. Would love to hear when you get news on Morgan, though :-)
I can SO relate to this. No apologies needed! It has been a privilege to follow along in your journey. It really is an honor to allow the blog-world to follow along with your beautiful family. I wish I was as good about taking pictures and writing it all down. You're a blessing to many in this adoption world. Keep it up-- as time allows. You have important things to say :)
Be blessed,
Courtney
Post a Comment