Oh my, how time flies. I can't believe my baby is one. (Well, she's already 1 and FOUR days now. . .)
At one, Addi loves to follow her siblings around, she loves food, and often times eats more than her big sister, she has peed on the toilet after waking up in the morning with a dry diaper, she has taken a couple of wobbly and unassisted steps, she loves to push her cart around the house, and LOVES to take everything out of anything. From folded clothes in a laundry basket to her shopping cart intentionally filled with books for tip-proof purposes. Addi loves dried apples, bagels, cheese, cheese, and more cheese, and love, loves ice cream and especially the cake cones filled with soft serve or with yogurt! (Great tip for messy eaters. Yes, it's messy, but not as messy as it could be.) She loves to sing, she loves to watch TV with her big brother, and she still has no hair. She is a little curious Georgette, and loves to stand on her tippy toes to see what the heck is going on with her big brother and big sister. She loves noodles, not a big fan of rice, loves pluots and nanas but could leave behind the peaches and grapes. (Much too tart!) Addi loves playing in the water, and climbing up and top of anything within reach.
Since writing the above, she can now take three not-so-wobbly steps, loves to hang her head back so she's looking at the world upside down, can say Ma-Ma, and has the whole "thumb slide" thing down for using my "eye"-phone. I have so much to share about my "real gift" to her, although she probably could care less, but she did seem to like her glowing panda for bed time, and the microhpone toy. She also seems to enjoy her
For now, I'm getting this post out before she starts walking and talking and I really can't catch up. . .Addi - you know I love you baby!! Sorry this is late.
More to come on Graycn's party, followed by "my gift" to Addi, and photos from Addi's party shot by a photographer!!!! (You do realize that this my list for myelf, not really a snead preview or anything for you. )


11 comments:
Big Happy 1st Birthday Addi! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!
Happy Happy 1st Birthday to you beautiful baby girl! Sounds like you are keeping Mama on her toes more than ever!
Tiff, I seriously can't imagine trying to keep up with your crew at this age in the game. My heads spins with mine and they're way older.
You do such a lovely job of keeping track of the milestones and capturing all that you do with photo's and blogging that it really amazes me.
Wish you were closer. We sure would have loved to have you at our tea party!
Happy 1st Birthday to your beautiful Addi! Oh my word.... I love that collage of her!!! So sweet!
Thank you for your comment on our blog.. I was just thinking about you when I saw that and also just sent you an email.
Wowee! Sounds like that little 1 year-old of yours is advanced in so many ways. I don't know how you're going to keep up with her. Happy birthday, Addi!
Could she BE a more gorgeous baby girl????!! Oh my, what a little sweetheart. Happy Birthday, Little One!!
Be blessed,
Courtney
Oh, happy happy birthday to your own stunning Miss September! I remember this time last year so clearly, when we all waited anxiously to see the first photos of your precious teeny one ~ and now look how she has grown, in leaps and in bounds!!
She's just amazing with all she is doing and such a beauty!!!!
XOXO
P.S. The invite with collage was beyond darling & inspired!!
P.S.S. I agree with Lora and marvel at all that you manage to do with 3 little ones under foot....I think you are doing a terrific job of it all!!
Awww Happy 1st birthday precious Addi!!!
Happy 1st birthday baby girl. I love your page capturing so many beautiful pictures!
Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. You are amazing and I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to formulate and convey that entire thought process. What you said really resinated with me.
I really appreciate you =)
Have a great day!
Happy Birthday Addi! I can't believe its been a year! She's getting so big! I really love all the pics you take of her with her brother and sister. You do a great job! You have a beautiful gamily. Can't wait to see the party pics and find out what your 'gift' is. hmmm. ~Holli
You have a beautiful Family! (is what I meant.) ugh! :0)
awww :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your sweet princess!!! :) Congrats to mommy!
Post a Comment