10.25.2009

All About Addi. . .

Bloggy Friend
143 Support Ln
Friendship City, BFF 02009


Here is Addi's Birth Announcement! These photos were all captured before she turned one week old. Thank you for welcoming her into blog-land!
 

The many faces of Addi at one month old. . .It took a long time to capture the smiling buddah picture! It's her happy post-feeding smile.

 

Pretty Pink Panda Princess at 4 weeks old. . .I think she looks like a kewpie doll!
 

Addi continues to be the happiest baby around. She drinks about 4oz at every feeding and loves to be held. She can sleep through the craziness of her older siblings and a barking dog, and well, I just love her to pieces!

Addi-boo, you bring so much joy to our family. I can't believe how fast you're growing! I love to steal pretend kisses from you by holding you up to my cheek when you're hungry! Our cuddling nap time in the late afternoon is often times the highlight of my day. Every time you "smile" mommy's heart skips a beat, and you make me smile right back at ya! I prayed for you, and God answered my prayers. I am so in love with you and am enjoying every minute with you.


Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Mark & Kris said...

Tiffanie, Addie is absolutly adorable!! Kris

The Family K. said...

Awww... da widdle cutiepie baby...

Ramona said...

Tiff - Addi is one if the most beautiful newborns I have ever seen. Seriously.

lorabelle said...

She sure is lovely!

Ruth said...

So, so sweet! Beautiful announcement card. How on earth did she sleep through that tutu?

Steve n Coco said...

Could she BE any cuter?? Oh my gosh! I love the announcement-- beautiful pictures!
Be blessed,
Courtney
p.s. haha, I just read Ruth's comment and I was wondering the same thing!!

Terry said...

Awwww, what a beautiful baby!! Of course her announcement would be just as beautiful! Your pictures are great!

Lisa said...

Oh, she is truly a breath of fresh air....simply magnificant and I honestly could not choose a favorite pose if my life depended on it ~ they are just all that amazing and glorious!!

I find myself grinning right along too, knowing all too well that I'm smiling like a sappy loon right into my laptop screen. AND I don't even care one little bit....she's worth it!

Your announcement is pure art....so lovely.

She is a dream come true and a vision in pink!

I still get goosebumps when I read about your "little Miss" and it takes me back to my own little misse's days of pure "babyness".....thank you for that!!!

Hugs!!

Lindsey from The R House said...

Hello! (love the tutu, btw!)

I am the Community Manager for AdoptionVoices.com--the rapidly growing adoption social network.

I wanted to personally invite you to participate in AdoptionVoices for free by adding a profile for yourself (or your family) and connecting with others who share a similar passion for adoption. You can events, create and host groups, upload success videos, etc. We think you would be a perfect fit!

To join, simply go to www.adoptionvoices.com and click on the "sign up" box in the top right corner.

It only takes about 5 minutes to set up a quick profile.

Please let me know if you have any questions; it would be my pleasure to assist you in any way I can.


See you on AdoptionVoices! ;)

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

She is just gorgeous! :) What a beauty! :) I know you are just loving having her in your family :) Thanks for sharing her with us :)

hugs
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Annie said...

She is so precious! What a blessing!

Jill said...

OH MY!! I am in love! You must have the cutest announcements around!

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

Congratulations!! I'm still very very smitten by your little baby girl! Just keep kissing and keep clicking because those little ones gets huge fast. I'm so glad you are enjoying being mom to 3... it's a lot more fun than scary huh. =0)