Over the weekend we were blessed with beautiful weather so we spent some time in our yard. Okay, I confess. . .I made the kids put on their Halloween costumes and did our own little photo shoot. I hate to wait until the actual day because sometimes the
kids don't weather doesn't cooperate. Anyone want to guess what my kiddos are going to be this year? Last year Peyton was Thomas, and Gracyn was Snow White.
After
I was finally content with the first Halloween photos of all 3 kids the kids behaved and took wonderful pictures, we hung out on the grass. Thinking of
Jackie's "Get in the Picture" Movement, I had DH take some photos of me and Addi. Time is precious and I can't believe how much she's already changed. She drinks almost 4oz at a feeding, can sleep as long as 4-5 hours, which means more sleep for us, and overall she's just an easy baby. Praise God! She's quickly outgrowing her "NB" clothes and will soon be into her 0-3 month wardrobe, which is much cuter I might add. Wait until you see the adorable ensemble from
Ramona!
(Thank you Auntie Ramona!! You'll see me modeling my new outfit soon!)Big brother Peyton is adjusting remarkably well to going from only child to the oldelst of three in a matter of 12 months and 2 weeks. The other night he was staring at Addi and said,
"I wanted a brother, but I got you. You cutie pie!" It
made me laugh touched my heart. Then again he called me cutie pie the other day for giving him what he asked for. His wish? To have two bird cages used for decor to house his Zhu Zhu Pet Hamster. Yep, I gave them to him. Why? Because
they were old he handled me saying, "NO", so well. If only kids could figure out what made their Moms tick. . .
Jury is still out on whether or not Peyton and Addi look alike. When Peyton was born he looked very different to me. Then again he was a teeny tiny peanut compared to Addi-boo. Others think they look a lot alike. I definitely see the resemblance. What do you think?
Had so much more to blog about but Addi is ready to eat. I'm surprised I managed to get this far!
10 comments:
These pictures are So beautiful! I think I would have to see big brothers baby pics to decide if they look alike, but she sure is a cutie pie. Have to agree with the big guy on that one for sure! Can't wait to see the next round of the two girls together! Speaking of which, how is Miss Gracyn handling all of this by now? It's hard to tell, but I think Allie would be jealous because she still loves being the center of attention, but all kids are different... Hope that Miss Gracyn is adjusting as well as her big brother.
Looking forward to seeing the Halloween pics of the kiddos. It's hard to believe that Halloween is right around the corner already... I better get busy!
I love the first shot of the bacfk of her head. It's hard to believe that a month has already gone by (easier for me to say, looking in from a distance). Hats off to Peyton for adjusting so well. How's Gracyn handling big sisterhood?
Beautiful Pics! I think Peyton looks like dh and Addi looks like you. Kids change all the time though. You have 3 gorgeous kiddos. I'm happy to hear that things are going smoothly. :)
Holli
Beautiful... All of them! Love that you both got in the shots. I think Peyton and Addi look so much alike with their eyes and little noses. I thought that from her very first pic... And the resemblance is growing.
Awwwe Tiff, I TOTALLY think Addi looks like Peyton. I especially see the cheeks and eyes in them both!
We both are so happy for you and DH and the whole family! It's great to see that things are going well!
Take care of yourself too in this time, a mom to 3 one being brand new, is tough i'm sure!
Btw, you HAVE to show us the Halloween photos as soon as things simmer down a bit ^_^!
I don't know if it's your excellent photography skills or not, but Addi "feels" like the the link that brings everything together. You have absolutely gorgeous children and I definitely see the resemblance between Addi and her big bro, especially in the upper left picture. How's Gracyn doing with the big sister role?
One of my all time favorite posts!! What GORGEOUS shots! They do look a ton alike...I see it!
Can't wait to see the girls together!
You have a stunning family!!
Hugs, Jill
These photos are absolute treasures as they will be forever & ever!! How ever did you manage to get so many incredible ones?!
I'm a bit behind, but I too have been wondering about your other Miss & imagining that while it might be trying at times, that she is a beautiful big sister and is as equally enchnated with your Little Miss as Big Brother is!!
Do they look a bit alike? I would have said no, until I saw the side by sides of them.....if you judge that by cuteness, then OH YES!! :) OH YES!!
Happy one month to beautiful Addi!!
Hugs!
P.S. I might try your tip with the early Halloween pics.....one rainy Halloween is all it takes!!
Oh this is adorable. I am just eating this up. I loved the first shot with the hands and sweet tiny head. Of course the kiddos rolling ... that's my thing: SteamRoller!! I love the family pictures. I still have to get a very good family portrait of all of us... it's hard huh. Can't wait to see Halloween. Ok... I have no idea but I'll say Bert and Ernie? j/j Hmmm. Ah, how about So you Gotta Dance Stars? I really have no clue. I think Addi does resemble Peyton but I do say, she has this gorgeous little perfect feminine look that is all her own. She really takes my breath away... that girl has wow. So do you Miss Gracyn darling!
You are so beautiful and so is your family.
Blessings,
Post a Comment