The only child who could stay still and keep her costume on long enough for a solo shot!
Three reasons why this is one Halloween I'll never forget. . .
1. It's my littlest Sweet Pea's very first holiday!
2. Today I recieved over 500 photos of Gracyn from her first two years of life!
3. We had a surprise visitor!
Any guesses as to our surprise visitor??? Hint: First time this visitor has ever come into our home. I've never blogged about this visitor before. DH had to serve as our host while I went crazy!!
Sneak Peak into Reason #2
My Gracyn as a sweet sleeping baby. . .Praise God for the package we just received!


11 comments:
500 photos?!!?! Oh my! What a blessing, indeed! I'm so happy for Gracyn to be able to have these.
As far as your visitor goes... I'm going to guess it was the Black Eyes Peas because they wanted to dance with Peyton. (giggle)
I'm thrilled for you and can almost hear the excitement in reading your post! How many cups of coffee did you have before writing this post? LOL
Tiff, please tell us who your visitor was and how in the world you received 500 photos of your little girlfriend.
Happy Halloween! The photos that you were able to capture are the best!
Hot diggity dog! Photo bonanza! That's one Halloween I'd never forget either. So happy for you to have such a treasure.
Now you can't keep us hanging on the identity of the mystery visitor. Do tell.
Cute pics, btw!
What precious photos of your Halloween trio!!
Can't wait to hear who your special visitor was!!!
Loved the Sweat Pea costume...the cheerleader & Captain Hook too!
Visitor...maybe someone from Taiwan? A friend from foster care? Do let us know!!
Very cute Halloween pics! What a surprise to get so many photos of Gracyn. Can't wait to hear more about the pics and the visitor. Call me when you get a chance.
WOW! That is great! 500 pictures! What a total blessing!~ I am so happy for you and for Gracyn to have these for her life book! :) I LOVE you, your family and your blog!
hugs
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
They are absolutely precious in those costumes! Happy Halloween!
OMG....what a tremendous gift for Gracyn and for you all! The photo of her slumbering away is absolutely beautiful.....that sweet tiny face looks just as it does today too....remarkable!
AND thank you for the spooktacular wishes fron your dashing pirate...arghhh.....cutie pie cheerleader....rah! rah!....and enchanting sweet pea.....you mangaged to find just THE perfect costume for your baby girl and she was simply breathtaking! AND you posted ON Halloween.....I am so impressed and far less organized than you my friend! :)
Can't wait to hear about the visitor....no guesses but lots of intrigue over here!
Hugs and so happy to hear your Halloween was so special! Just as you all deserve!!
yeah, yeah, yeah 500 pictures. How incredible for you all to get these. That is such great news. All your kids look just adorable in their costumes. LOVE the sweet pea shot. Visitor? Do tell...
Those Halloween pics are soooo adorable! Wow, that was quite a visitor, too! At least he was a very small visitor!
Post a Comment