10.27.2009

Who knew pumpkins grew so fast?

My two lil' pumpkins last year. . .

The picture I waited to take for so long!
 

Peyton showing his sister some love!
 


And my two BIG pumpkins now. . .
 

 


Peyton always makes "ears" to pretend he's a coyote or a "weird dog". Gracyn has learned so many valuable things from her big brother! :)
 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO. . .
 

NO GUYS, THAT REALLY IS A HAY STACK, NOT THE STAGE OF AMERICAN IDOL AND CERTAINLY NOT THE STAGE OF "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE". . .
 

YOU WANT IT? YOU CARRY IT. . .OKAY, OR DRAG IT. . .
 


Update on my "medium-sized" pumpkin:
She does not have Fragile X, and is not a carrier for Fragile X. Tomorrow we take her in for her MRI and CT Scan. Please keep her in your prayers!


Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Fall pics. The kids are growing up way too fast! Please give them hugs from us. We miss them so, and can't wait to meet little Miss Addi. So glad to hear about Gracyn and will be praying for you. Mylee has been making some progress, yay.

Hugs ((:0))

Jill said...

What FUN pictures! I almost feel like I was there!
Prayers for Miss Gracyn!

lorabelle said...

They do grow fast, that's for sure! Your pumpkins are adorable and these pictures are great.
Looks like you guys had a Wonderful day.

Lisa said...

Wow, these just pop!! And while I do believe the photographer :) has a real gift and the colors are stunning, I hafta say that those kiddos just DO NOT take a bad photo! Gorgeous(!) and I love the joy and glee that comes right through!!

Fast growing pumpkins indeed....its just not fair how fast it all goes! I'm so happy that you grabbed this sweet moment in time to enjoy a family outing! These kinds of days go way to fast too!!

Love the Monkey see, Monday do shots....LOL AND I jumped up & down over the wagon shots! I KNOW how exciting that is on so many levels!

Yippee that so far its been all reassuring news for your girlfriend :) keeping her and you all in my prayers!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I LOVE all the fall pics :) I am so wanting to do the pumpkin patch SOON! :) Thanks for update on Miss Priss! :) I will continue to pray! :) Noah sees the doc for Fragile X testing December 7th.

HUGS
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

The Family K. said...

Love the depth of focus in the first shots and the angles you used. But what really makes the photos are the 2 beautiful children.

Awesome, awesome, awesome about the negative Fragile X results. Praise God!

KT said...

Love the pumpkin pictures! Good news on the Fragile X... hopefully more good news with the upcoming tests too! Keeping you in prayers...

Expecting Good Things said...

I finally emailed you. Sorry it took so long. GREAT Pics and GREAT news! Addi gets cuter but the day!
Holli

Steve n Coco said...

Great pictures! I can't imagine going to such a non-muddy pumpkin patch!! :)

Glad to hear about Gracyn's results and she has my prayers for the MRI.

Be blessed,
Courtney

Robin said...

Oh, they get so big so fast! Great pictures of your pumpkins. Thank you for the update, that is GREAT news. Keeping you and Gracyn in my prayers.

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

Wow! What a pumpkin patch. Gracyn... those are very valuable lessons from big bro.! Peyton, your sense of humor is awesome. Love all the wonderful pictures of the two. And your children are so well behaved on top of that haystack... my siblings would have started King of The Mountain and someone would have been thrown off. Happy Halloween you gorgeous pumpkins.

Julie said...

Fragile X? Why was she tested? Must have missed a post about that! Love your blog. Love your pictures!! Love reading about your story and your honest outlook!!!