thankful for or lil turkeys. What about you? What are you most thankful for?
Our Thanksgiving tradition with THREE turkeys side by side. Oops, make that FOUR including the real bird!
Peyton weighs about 25 lbs MORE. Guess he's not reallly a "lil" turkey, is he?
Gracyn is 3 pounds shy of our bird's weight, so she's definitely a birdie.
And at a mere 10 weeks, Addi weighs about half of what our dinner weighs, so she's by far our littlest turkey, but growing oh so fast!
Forgive Addi's bib. It's a hand-me-down from her brother, and it's permanently stained since he was already eating baby food by his first Thanksgiving and all he liked to eat was yams. Guessing he won't be eating any of those tonight though! He's all about the rice and gravy. Gracyn had a sample of yams this morning and guessing she'll pass too, unless she finds some coated in marshmallows!



8 comments:
Funny, funny pictures.
Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!
Aww :) I love the pics! I had forgotten you do that! :) I LOVE IT :) So cute :) You have such beautiful children! :) Happy Thanksgiving my friend! :)
Love and prayers,
Tami
praying Jeremiah home Quickly
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspotcom
Happy Thanksgiving, hope it was a great one! Love your turkey tradition :)
Very cute pics. Addi looks scrumptious, can't wait to get my hands on her :0)
Hope you all had a good holiday.
Hugs!
Auntie Bal
Okay, so I never get tired of seeing your kids in those Turkey pans! I laughed as hard this year as I did last year. I can only imagine the size of pan you are going to need next year! These cute little turkeys sure are growing up fast.
Want you to know that I put your little girl friends dress on Allie yesterday and it was perfect! I took pictures for our Christmas cards and she danced around our tree referring to her self as a "bootiful bufferfly.
Thanks again!
Oh I love these pics! It is such a fun idea :-) Happy belated Thanksgiving!
Oh my lord....where have I been? How did I miss this bit of joy and festive fun?!?
LOVE LOVE your yearly tradition and what a great idea! The kids must have been so tickled & its something I know my turkeys would relish! LOL
AND then I looked at beautiful baby Addi, both in bib and in that precious Panda outfit...OH MY GOSH....I can hardly stand the cuteness factor from all 3 of your turkey delights!! :)
Hugs and sorry for the lapse!!
Oops..have to post anonymously for some reason?? Its me, Lisa of Destination!!!
I love that top photo, I can't believe how big the kids are even the baby. I love those baby photos of Gracyn too she is so beautiful, and her eyes so soulful. Happy Holidays
XOXO,
Megan
Post a Comment