GROSS, I know. . .and I have no idea how IT got into my home, but let me tell you how glad I was that it was DH that saw it first. I jump when I see a cricket. The joys of living in the country. Joining the ranks of other visitors that have made surprise appearances at our residence, that completes the list (I hope) of coyote, fox, owl, lizard, skunk, horse, turtle. . .and now, SNAKE.

14 comments:
ARRGHH!! AHH!!! AHHH!!! NOOO!!!! EEEEEEEEE!!!!!! GET IT OUT, GET IT OUT, GET IT OUT!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! IT'S GOING TO EAT ME!!!
Can you tell I hate snakes and am grossed out even by the *sight* of the snake on your blog. I don't know how you lived to tell the tale. And here I was thinking you'd tell us about a GOOD visitor. You poor thing.
Oh goodness... I'm a dork! I totally was dying here about the visitor... I thought it was the person who brought you the 500 photos and I've been so very excited waiting for this snake! Wow... never had a snake in the house before (knock on wood as I don't want the poisonous kind)... maybe you had a mouse (maybe you should set a trap just in case). What in the world was he doing in there? You didn't have a horse in the house, did you? I think our greatest visitor (scorpions we hate but not geatest), was a bear when I was living at my sisters. Hope there are no more cold-blooded visitors in your future!!
I was TOTALLY not expecting this! I thought maybe an important person from Taiwan visited and brought you the 500 photos of Gracyn. This is too funny!
By the way, I'm so happy for you to get all those photos!!!!
Love the sweetpea costume Addie wore. :-)
ICK! I can't stand snakes and crickets and bees and anything that hops flies or crawls. Of course I thought your visitor was going to be someone famous. :)
Holli
UM, EEEEEEWWWWWWWW! I am pretty sure I pesonally would have had a heart attack!
Glad you handled it better! LOL!
(Think it's about time to update your blog header..we need to see sweet cheeks face! :) )
EEK!! LOL
Well, my friend, I would NEVER have guessed snake! I think it would be funny to hear what everyone's speculations were regarding the visitor! :) I was wracking "me brain" and only came up with some sort of long lost friend or a dignitary of some sort! LOL
How can you even rest? I'd be calling in somebody to make sure that there weren't anymore, especially if you are not sure how that one got inside. Man, this just makes me sick even thinking about this guy getting getting into a toy box or worse a bed!
We live in the country too and have had our share of visitors in our yard (11 acres)but in the house,this definitely takes the cake! So glad that nobody got hurt Tiff!!!
And WOW oh WOW how wonderful about the 500 photos. That is just remarkable that somebody took that many. Very happy for you guys.
Eeeek! Didn't expect to see that...I figured the 'visitor' had to do with the 500 photos!!
My husband and I were hiking a few years back and came to a point where there was a snake across the trail...now what?! We both are terrified of them, but didn't want to turn back the two miles we just came...so we very carefully planned an off-trail route around it!
Ok, so have I ever told you how much Jojo HATES snakes. No seriously, it's his biggest fear. So thank goodness it was at your house and not mine because neither one of us would have been able to get it out. At least we know that we can call Untel while all the Reynons wait on top of a table.
Ewww, ewwww, ewwww......
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!1 Ok, I am rethinking my desire to come and see you! LOLOLOL That is awful! I hate snakes and am petrified of them! YUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK
GROSSSSSSSS~ Can i say i'm glad i live in city ans is on higher floor?
Oh my goodness!!! I'm so behind!!!!! Life has been a little nutty.
I HATE snakes! I would have passed out if I saw that thing in my house. Thank goodness for hubby's.
Miss Addi is getting so big already...she is so beautiful! I must get my hands on her one of these days. And that sweet pea costume is just too precious.
I can't believe how different Peyt and Gracyn look this year at the pumpkin patch! Oh my how time flies. Love seeing those two together.
I hope everything is okay with Gracyn, my thoughts and prayers are always with you guys. Coming from the foster program I know what an amazing blessing it is to have received all those pictures of Gracyn.
Hugs!
Staci
Love the new header!!
Oh my word, I just saw your pics on Alex's blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They came out so cute!! I was in awe of each one. I love the one of you and Peyt together and G and A together and then the family one. ALL so good. Have you seen your whole gallery yet? Good luck deciding...it took me almost two months to get my order in. And by the way you look like one hot Mama, you had nothing to worry about :)
Okay two more things. You'll have to tell me where the location of the shoot was, so pretty! And forgot to tell you I love the kiddos outfits, so cute. I'm done.
Post a Comment