12.16.2009

All About Addi. . .

Time is going by so quickly. I can't believe Addi is already three months old. Three things she loves:
1. Being carried by Gong-Gong
2. Her Swing
3. Her Boppy

Three things she dislikes:
1. Tummy time
2. Loud siblings when she's tired
3. People sneezing - she gets startled and cries

Three things that I can't believe:
1. How fast she's growing
2. How many sounds she makes - She coos and her voice is so sweet!
3. How blessed I am to be her Mama

Playing Catch-Up:
We celebrated Addi's Red Egg and Ginger Party on November 21st. It was a wonderful time with friends!
 

This is Peyton's idea of helping. . .he's all about being lazy efficient.
 

 

 

 

 

Gracyn just adores Addi!
 

 

Who's that holding the egg? And the cutie pie behind the corn? And isn't the "sweet pea" hat to die for?! Thanks Tiph!
 


The faces of Addi at 2 months and 10 days. . .
 

 

 

 

Sweet kiss from Daddy. . .
 

 

Safe and sound in Daddy's arm's just like when she was a newborn. . .
 

Addi today. . .
 

 

 





Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

lorabelle said...

Addi definitely looks like Payton! I totally see it now... Especially when she crinkles up her little face and smiles, just like he does!
She is such a beautiful baby Tiff... Most babies are cute and fuzzy and adorable and Addi is all the above, Plus truly "beautiful"!

Your pictures just keep getting better and better. I'm convinced you should just stay on Maternity leave and open your own Studio. You sure do have an awesome start to a great portfolio and your little models are so cooperative.
ps
I do try the little sports guy setting on my camera when I'm trying to get pic of the kids, and it still isn't fast enough! LOL
I finally found a web site that is helpful, so hopefully I'll figure it out soon! Until then, I'll just keep drooling over those of you who are naturally talented!

Jill said...

What a beautiful post and photos! Addi is STUNNING! This may (oh heck it does!)sound completely crazy, but my husband and I would LOVE to have a little Asian sweet checks! Alas, it will never happen because I am NOT Asian, and he is NOT Asian, and China would never give us a newborn, but we can dream! LOL! And, I can always come here and check out your family's cuteness, which it is PACKED with!
The red egg and ginger party looks like a lot of fun. I love how Peyton helped out! LOL!
Hugs, Jill

The Family K. said...

Your parties always look so well put-together. Are you sure you don't want to quit your day job and become a full-time party planner?

Lisa said...

Drat! Every time I take a peek, to get my fill of your 3 beauties(Sorry, don't tell Peyton..but he's beautiful too!) :) I make a promise to myself that I will leave a non-blathering & succinct comment before leaving once again.

Again, I am doomed to failure! LOL

AND EACH TIME I come to visit, there are glorious photos, each one more stunning than the last!

AND you delight us with your ultra amazing party planning skills & fun adventures!

PLUS you tug at my heart with all the magical moments you take the time to share.

Soooooooo....another rambling, emotional comment from me. I probably don't even need to sign my name ~ you already know me as the sentimental fool I am!

Addi is beyond precious & simply perfect! The photo of her cradled in the hand/arm takes me breath away. Its easy to see how enchanted you all must be!

Hugs!

Tiphanie said...

Addi is adorable, thank you for the update! I'm so glad to see her wearing the sweater- after I knit it up, it looked so small! We all had a great time at the party, and it was good to see you all again.

I love reading your blog to keep updated... where do you find the time? =) Hope to see you all during Christmas time.

Sarah said...

Wow! That's what I call a big PAR-TAY! Her resemblance to her big brother keeps getting stronger and stronger... just like Lora says, especially when she crinkles up her nose like he does!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

such a beauty! The party looks like fun :) You are so blessed my friend!

hugs
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com