12.11.2009

Jingle What?

The girls don't mind taking photos. In fact, Gracyn loves to take photos with Addi! I took these while big brother slept. . .
 

By the time he woke up, a whole 5 minutes later, the sun had already begun to set. And honestly, he didn't want to take pictures. . ."Just one," he said, although I managed to bribe convince him into a dozen few.
 

 

Addi's first Christmas. . .sigh. . .I can't believe how big she's getting!
 

So even though boys don't like to take pictures, they do like to sing. Thought this might make you smile laugh.

Solo Version

BTW, that decorated sleigh behind Rudolph was by the singer's design. It's usually holding cute winter animals, but Peyton is in love with Santa's reindeer, so he insisted on creating reigns out of dog leashes, and putting all of his stuffed animals in tow! In fact, on the way to the mall, we had a conversation about Santa. Peyton: "Mom, we have to ask Santa what's his number. I'm going to call him. I'm going to ask him where his reindeer are. I won't even tell anybody, I'm serious."

Version with his backup singer. . .

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ruth said...

Your family is so darn beautiful!! I could look at them all day!

lorabelle said...

Such a photogenic bunch! Gracyn looks so proud holding her baby sister. Precious Tiff...
Glad that big brother woke up and could be talked in to a few. He wakes up pretty happy!
Those videos crack me up! He's something else...

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

awwwww :) Your children are beautiful! :)

HUGS
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot..com

Sarah said...

beautiful photos two days in a row! lucky us!!!

The Family K. said...

Love the lighting on the top pictures of the girls. And those videos! Those are the sort that will bring a smile to faces 20 years from now.

Staci said...

Awwww, more pictures! Love the girly's together :) Great videos!!!

Lisa said...

Gracious, I'm behind, but what a sweet treat waiting for me!

These are amazing and they capture all the love & joy of the moment!

Beautiful beautiful babies...all 3!

AND OH, you've got some potential "American Idols" in the making.....LOVE it!