I know there are a lot of Mamas out there who are like me and take oodles and oodles of pictures. I would love to take a photography course but just don't have the time. I edited these a bit doing what I know how to do with PSE, but I would love tips from any and all of you on how you go about cropping, changing the lighting, saturation, color, etc. If anyone has time and is willing to edit one of these and e-mail it to me, I'd love to post it with your tips!!!
I'm in love with Addi's precious and tiny little tongue. . .
8 comments:
I could look at this precious little face all day...
And I think you're quite the photographer.
Many use Lightroom to fix exposure and colors, then open it up in Photoshop for further editing. Lightroom is VERY VERY VERY easy compared to Photoshop, in my opinion.
What is it about becoming a mother that suddenly turns so many women, myself included, into round-the-clock shutterbugs? I've got some great photography links I'm going to email you privately.
Oh - and ditto Sarah on Lightroom. You can do the free 30 day trial and see if you like it. I did, and I'm hooked.
She is the most gorgeous baby! You have a beautiful family Tiff! and you are all sooo photogenic! I still am upset I came so close to meeting you but our dates were just far enough apart to make it not happen :( waaah
hugs
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
I'm still speechless just looking at how precious she is...
and since I can't help in the way of photography, I'm just going to go back and look at your beautiful
beautiful baby!
I happen to think that your pictures are wonderful by the way. Not sure you need to do anything at all with them!
Gosh, I have to agree with Lora ~ no improvement needed! Gorgeous pics and so true to life!
Ahhhhhhhhhh....beautiful baby girl ~ I think I almost caught a smidge of her precious baby scent.....
Oh, she is just so scrumptious!!
Wish I had some tips for ya. I might have to get Lightroom, Photoshop seems so intimidating to me.
btw, I forgot to sign Addi's picture! Love the pics from her party. My sweet girl loved those eggs :)
Post a Comment