Rudolph sighting #2:
Rudolph sighting #3:
Confessions of a blogging mama. . .
Oh how I had plans to blog about decorating our tree, our gingerbread house, stocking stuffers, the Christmas presentation at church, and fun pictures of a funny brother and two very sweet sisters. Typically I would let other things slide (laundry, cleaning toilets, sleep) in order to blog. There
In case I don't get back to blogging before then, Merry Christmas.
Signing off,
One very exhausted Mama
p.s.
It really is 1:20AM, and yes, that really is lipstick on my kids' noses. . .even the baby! It's just Colorstay by Revlon, no harm in that! Luckily the "staying" power sucks and it wiped right off with a tissue. Wait a minute - I pay extra for the colorSTAY don't I?

9 comments:
Merry Christmas Eve! My, what beautiful reindeer you have roaming your home.
Glad that you found time to post. Your reindeer are adorable! I am seriously amazed that you found time to post because I don't know how you do it with 3 under the age of 4! I'd be pulling my hair out, and you seem to do it so gracefully...
Merry Christmas!
What a beautiful bunch...Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to exhausting but happy mommy! Your 3 little reindeers are so cute!
Love your little sweet peas! Merry Christmas. xoxo
And get some rest Mommy.
Merry Christmas and God bless you, dear exhausted Mama!! I know EXACTLY how you feel... ;) I hope you had a wonderful day with all three of your sweetpeas.
Be blessed,
Courtney
ColorSTAY or any "stay"... I don't think I've ever seen one really stay so I'm right there with ya... wipe that stuff all over the monkeys! Merry Christmas three cute Real Rudolphs! Don't you love what they'll go along with when they're little?! Girl... I've had plans of posting all kinds of things since I came home from TPE... so far... I think it's kids four, mom zero! hang in there exhausted mama... because the kids get sooo much funnier with sleepy delirium.. besides laughter wrinkles are so much pretty right... we must have some good looking wrinkles with between the two of us! Merry Christmas to you and yours from one exhausted mom to another. Love Sara
Yes, I meant to blog so much more about the holiday activities as well, but didn't even have a chance to breath! I don't know which cutie was the real Rudolf, but I do know that you almost have enough to pull Santa's sleigh! So adorable!
This is just pure cuteness....through & through!
I hope your Christmas was magical(I KNOW it was!) & that your new year be blessed ~ somehow I know it already is!!
Hugs to you all!
Post a Comment