See, I got it.
Wow, I'm doing it?!
LOOK MOM, I'm doing it!!!
Uh oh. . .spoke to soon.
Mom, you know I hate being on my tummy. Don't worry, I'll learn how to crawl, somehow, some way.
I love you Addi-boo!!! I can hardly believe you're already 7 months. You are loving peas (of course, because you are a sweetpea!) and all your other veggies. You're not as fond of the sweet stuff like applesauce or peaches, but you'll eat 'em. Today you ate one whole serving of carrots, and one whole serving of peas, mixed with oatmeal in one sitting!!!! You tried puffs for the first time, and like Gracyn, you are a big fan of 'em. You squirm when I change your diaper now, and you are constantly reaching for stuff! You still hold my nose when you're trying to fall back asleep. (Shh, don't tell anyone, but I like my nose being held. . .your little hand always smells so sweet!)
WOW - I did it!!! TWO POSTS in ONE NIGHT. Guess when you stay up until almost midnight you can get something accomplished. I've been crawling into bed at Addi's bed time, and then going to sleep early. I'm going to pay for it tomorrow!

11 comments:
Happy 7 months Addi! Oh how I can't wait to see you and Jayden crawling and walking around together!! She is so precious...even when she's crying.
Happy 7 months!!! She is such a doll!!! Great pics Tiff!!! Had you on my minf ALOT lately as I get closer to getting Jeremiah and remember Noah's Journey! I miss our talks!
big hugs!
love Tami!!!
Oh, I just can't get enough of that sweetheart! That little cry shot took me right back to Tyler at 7 mos....something about how they put their whole face into the act of being upset! AND she's beautiful crying OR smiling!!
Love it!!!!!!!
And... way to go on the 2 posts in one night!!
Precious perfect face.
Sitting up! Yay!! And happy 7 months, Addi!
Happy 7 months Birthday! Addi is a beautiful girl! I love your pictures, even the unhappy ones. :)I remember reading the post when you were in the hospital, blogging while waiting! LOL
You are such a great Mom, with a beautiful family!
PS-Very nice two posts, one night. I'm lucky to squeeze in time to read the blogs, leaving little time to post on my own blog! :) I'm better at Mom-management, than time management lately LOL
Thanks for coming by our blog!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! your kids are soooo precious... and your photography is amazing! I always love looking at lovely pictures! and then if they are of cute kids... oh my! Love those shots of little Addi!!! Oh my! I want a little baby like her! She just looks so snuggly and cuddly!!! mmm-mmm! She's just beautiful! Can you tell i am baby-girl deprived!? haha! the other kids are just as beautiful! :)
Christel
7 Months Old! She's so adorable! I remember those days with Leah when she was first learning to sit up.
Happy 7 months! She is a doll and i love how you got this sequence on film! Love it!!
7 Months already? Time - slow down... Love it that you caught her in action. She is so adorable and looks so proud in those first couple of shots. And really frustrated in the couple at the end! Poor baby girl!
Post a Comment