So we headed to Ace Hardware, bought us some toboggans. . .
And had a BLAST. . .
For FREE (well, minus the cost of the toboggans!)
C'mon Mom! Who needs a chair lift?! (Me: Ummm. . .I wouldn't mind one.)
Forget it, we'll meet you up there. . .
I finally made it up the hill - Girl power!!!
Wow, that was pretty fun if I do say so myself! But one run is good, thanks!
I love this shot because my BIG boy seems so small. . .
It was worth the climb. . .
Now I'm high enough to gain some speed, which direction should I head down?!
Peyton - don't go that way, go this way!
This is what I call fun. . .
Go GRACYN!
Now look at that smile!!
Must I really wear this hat?!
Peyton - WAIT - Just one picture of you with your sister PLEASE!
I really do like this. . .even if I do have to wear the hat.
Mom, help. Me: You can do it. . .
What she was thinking - No, really Mom. . .my foot is stuck, really.
And where was the baby, you ask? In the other toboggan of course. . .chillin' (literally) in the snow.
Moving her legs to see if she could get the thing to move! Next year Addi, we promise!!!
And that concludes the story of our first

8 comments:
What a blast!! Do you still have that much snow? Or was this a couple of months ago? Beautiful setting, amazing pictures. Looked like everyone had so much fun, well except maybe Addi, but she wasn't sad, anyway... And Momma, there should be a law that no one can look that good while on a togoggan! You look just gorgeous - where is the goofy hat, the runny nose, pink cheeks and steamed up glasses? You look like a model ready to slide down that hill :-)
Oh my gosh!! Now this looks like a ton of fun! The kiddos are SO stinkin cute in these pictures. And I love seeing Mama in these pics :)
looks fun!!!!!!!!! You are making me want to try!!!!
Who needs tubing when you are having that much joy together!!
These are amazing moments captured from an amazing day!!
And yep, having schlepped up many a hill this past Winter, a chair lift would be kinda nice! LOL
Pure joy & bliss!!
That looks like a lot of fun!!!!
Now this is some fun! I grew up in Colorado and we used to tobaggan down the hill at our house. Loved it! There certainly is no tobaggannign happening here in Florida. :(
Looks like everyone had a blast. You just can't fake smiles like the ones on the kids' faces.
I'm not sure how on earth I missed this post, but I sure did! It looks like your family the best time. Even Miss Addiboo has her feet up in the air in that last picture and looks as happy as can be! The happiness in all of your faces is screamin off these pages woman, I mean that!
What ever you're doin, you're doin right!!!
Post a Comment