4.27.2010

First Graduation Photo Shoot. . .

This is my cousin. Out of 10 grandchildren I'm the third oldest, and he's the third youngest. He is extremely bright, UCLA bound, a star basketball player (seriously talented), and he loves shoes! Hence the second to last photo. . .Brand new pair for his photo shoot. He was so cooperative, and of course he's a great looking kid, so this shoot was super fun. Thanks K.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


8 comments:

lorabelle said...

These are great photos and your little cousin is a real cutie!
I wish you could take Adam's Senior pictures for us. You did an awesome job!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh.....is your whole family gorgeous then?? :)

Fabulous photos ~ great job!!!

Room for More said...

Great work Tiff! The lighting and angles are right on target! LOVE it!

Ally said...

great job Tiffany! Love the colors and light in all of them. Awesome job!

The Family K. said...

Nicely done! There's a lot of talent running your family.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Great shots! :) OH I wonder if Noah will look like that when he is all grown! What a handsome dude!

Lisa said...

*hugs* Your comment(to my blog) was so beautiful....I was so very touched and absolutely loved what you shared of a culture of love....makes me smile & cry all at the same time!!

Thank u my friend and please know that I think what you have shared and given to Gracyn is just what she has needed ~ uniquely your family and uniquely for her from a place of deep love and grace.

Annie said...

Wow he is handsome and what a smile! I bet he was really happy to have a photographer like you to take some really nice shots of him!