And then of course, we need the "EARS" shots. . .and mind you these were taken on different days too!
Since Peyton didn't have any ears of his own, I tried to reverse them and make them "white" instead of pink. He had Addi's attention for sure!
Sister shot since brother took off. . .who cares, he was wearing his PJ's.
These really are from Easter. I can't believe I got Gracyn to wear a DRESS! Purple, her favorite color. . .and the photos, they cost me several jelly beans.
The only child who got an "Easter Shoot" and didn't cost me a single jelly bean!
Look at my baby's teeth!!! (Thanks Daddy for making me laugh!)
Hope everyone had a blessed Easter! I haven't had a chance to even get the Easter Egg Hunt Pictures onto my computer, but I decided if I don't post this now, it'll be Halloween before I do. So this is all I've got for now!!!

10 comments:
Cute, indeed! Your kids have the most squeezable-looking cheeks (next to William's that is; that boy is just one big cheek). I loved the shot of Gracyn in her purple dress and Addi in the basket. Hope you guys had a wonderful Easter celebration.
Addie boo boo has such a pretty laughing face! Loved all of these, even if you didn't get the shot that you wanted. :)
Super cute, each one of them!
I know just what you mean though about SO hoping for "the" shot ~ even though many of mine from Easter are still "stuck" on our computer, when I thought about it, most of the good ones where solo shots! LOL Oh well...we Mamas keep trying!
AND honestly these are fabulous ~ I love the pictures you take!
P looks darling jammies & all....G is a vision in purple(and those tights...oh those tights!) and Baby A....that face ~ sigh...so darling!!
Keep snapping Mama cuz we love it!
Love all the photos...they are adorable and I think you did a great job even if you didn't get the shot you wanted!!!!!
I was thinking the same thing... that if I didn't get something posted it might be Halloween before I do. Hee hee
Happy Easter to you guys!!!
Happy Easter!
Gracyn looks happier than ever...
Love the pics of all the kids.
I don't think Addieboo can even take a bad picture. Too cute!!!
I know you're busy...
This too shall pass. It just goes in stages. Wishing you some quiet time to yourself, now and then. Can you even remember what that is? lol...
Hang in there girl!
I LOVE every picture! You have such beautiful children! :) I am so excited to see a post and thankful it was before halloween! lol
Big hugs,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
What a bunch of cutie pies!!! Love the pictures!
No failed attempts there! You can't go wrong with those amazing faces. In fact sometimes those natural, in action, and not so posed shots are my favorites!
Seriously cute!! The last pics of Addi just take my breath away! Love seeing all 3 together :)
my goodness, they are all so super precious!!
Post a Comment