You sit up so well and appear to be trying to clap your hands. You try to raise your hands and make sweet baby sounds when Gracyn and I sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" to you.
You blow more raspberries than anyone I know and you laugh when your big brother imitates you and makes spitting sounds. In fact, most of your "smiley" pictures are because Peyton is trying to make you smile. . .
You love to jump and stand, and see the world! You won't even lie back for a bottle. You'd rather sit up and drink while you catch a little American Idol.
You love kisses, and even though this one is of you and Daddy, you are definitely a Mommy's girl for now. You cry if I hand you over to anyone other than Daddy or Gong-Gong, and sometimes you'll fuss even when it is one of them.
You still have so little hair that Mommy buys you headbands like they're going out of style. You have one to match absolutely every outfit.
Although, you often pull them off your head, and you refuse to wear hats. You rarely cry, but you do fuss and make this adorable face that I can't resist. You know how to raise your arms up so Mommy will carry you.
I can't believe how big you're getting and how sweet your laugh sounds. I still bathe you in the bathroom sink, and you hate the shower, but pretty soon we'll have to move to the big tub! You love peas, bananas, squash and carrots. Oh, and the surf board crackers and puffs are a big hit! You're quick to squirm during a diaper change now, and rather than crawl you'll roll to wherever you need to go. You love to hold onto anything round, like balls or plastic Easter eggs, you put everything into your mouth, and you hold onto mommy when you fall asleep. In fact, you don't like to be left alone and you scare easily. You're such a girly girl.
Gong-Gong thinks you're losing your baby fat, but I think you're body is finally catching up to the size of your head so you're not so much like a lolly pop anymore. Please don't grow up to fast Addi boo. . .I love you with all my heart! Happy 8 Months. . .

12 comments:
Tiff - Addi is absolutely one of the most gorgeous babies I've ever seen. I was going to comment on my favorite picture but there isn't one - they're ALL good.
Was just thinking about you guys this weekend. We need to have you guys over. Will call over the summer.
Oh wow! Those are the best pictures of Addi! You have definitely internalized our lessons. I think I've gotten more lazy recently. My favorite is the 3rd picture. Absolutely gorgeous focus on that precious little face!
Happy 8 months to your beautiful Addi! Great photos as well!!!!!
Oh happy 8 mos. to your littlest beauty!
I just LOVE the many expressions of Miss Addi and I LOVE all the sentiments you share with such radiant joy!!
Your pics of Addi just keep getting better and better and BETTER. I tell myself, "These are so perfectly CUTE," and a month later you top yourself again. Give her a squeeze for me. :)
She is just SOOO cute!
It looks like she is showing more and more expression with every photo shoot you post!
Love it that she gives you little hand banging commands and lets you know what she wants.
It sure doesn't look like it's going to be very long before she is on the move Tiff...
Addi seriously melts my heart with her little smiles and pretty little face.
such a beauty! :) Am loving watching her grow :)
Great shots! I love the white chair shot and the close ups, esp. the one with the eyelashes. Nice going!!
Oh... and cute baby, too :)
Gorgeous!! Little Addi is getting so big. Oh how the time goes so quickly.
Off to email you now :)
Oh My!!! Absolutely LOVELY pictures of Addi!!!! Great 8 month post! I love the one that says she holds on to you when she falls asleep! cute!!! Precious!!
Addi is beautiful! Love your photos, Tiff!!! You are an amazing photographer. It doesn't hurt that your subjects are always so ADORABLE! :o)
Addi 8 months already! Time flies! Her little face makes me smile!
Post a Comment