5.18.2010

Week 20 - "Faces and Flowers"

I have been trying to get the courage to actually enter a photo to be judged and viewed by so many talented people. When I saw the the theme this week, my favorite picture of Addi came to mind, and although my bloggy pals, and fellow photography classmates have seen this, it's my one of my favorites.

This is Addison at 6 months. . .I caught some pretty funny pictures of her trying to tear the flower off of her head too!

 


Be sure to check out other great entries, and consider entering yourself! C'mon, there's a first for everything, and if I can do it, you can do it. You know who I'm talking to!!! The laundry will be there tomorrow, (as the load of darks sits in the dryer getting more wrinkled by the minute - literally!). Go post ladies. . .that's what the "freshen up" button on the dryer is for!


17 comments:

Drew said...

Her eyes capture the light perfectly. I wish I had photos like this of my daughter when she was little!

Christi said...

Adorable!! It's my first time to enter, too.

Sarah Jones said...

Very cute photo! She's adorable!!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!!

Liz said...

She's adorable!! Love the headband...too cute :)

Cindy said...

you have a beautiful family. beautiful photography.

Wendy said...

weeee! So cute:}

Scarlett Clay said...

I think this is the perfect baby picture--precious little face and a large accessory to make it even cuter! Great job :)

Lynn said...

Gorgeous!


xoxo,

Lynn

Ramona said...

If this is a contest, you've already won.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

great picture :)

hugs
Tami

Lisa said...

LOL Oh, this should win hands down. What a beauty she is! Gotta giggle on the laundry thoughts too....er...where was that fluff button again? ;)

Room for More said...

Oh she'll win! look at that FACE! precious!

teena said...

beautiful photo! perfect lighting...love it!

Annie said...

This IS a favorite! And yes, I love the "freshen up" button on the dryer too sometimes!

lorabelle said...

I'm so late in commenting, that you probably know if you've won or not by now... If you don't win, then the judges are crazy!
I am going to do it. I'm seriously going to make every effort to take her class sometime this fall after the kids go back to school. I have a little bit of heat behind me here at home now, pushing me to move forward and learn how to figure this puppy out!
This fall… This fall…. I promise!:)

Tiffany said...

I love this photo!!!!!!