11.12.2008

He likes to move it, move it. . .

Peyton is one of those kids that has a strong personality, and sometimes that equals difficult. However, that also means he's sometimes an absolute character! If you haven't seen Madagascar, watch the video clip below first.

Peyton's version. . .Dance moves choreographed by none other than Peyton, himself. Here's the real deal. . .(I couldn't get blogger to load, so I'm trying Smilebox.)
Click to play He Likes to Move It
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



I Like To Move It - More bloopers are a click away

8 comments:

The Family K. said...

That is awesome! Peyton, you rock!

Expecting Good Things said...

Haha!! LOVE IT!
Holli

Ramona said...

I was just thinking the other day that I was having Peyton video withdrawls, so thank you for this! He's so adorable, funny and quite talented! I'm on pins and needles for the next installment!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh that was funny

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

aww he is such a little boy! :) Seems so big and so cute :) I look forward to that age when Noah is there :) Though I am lovin this age so much right now :)

hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

This is one of my FAVORITE SONGS! Good Taste Bud! You rock that guitar too! My kids also love this one and we often rewind the end of that movie, just to hear the song over and over!

lorabelle said...

Tiff, I am laughing so hard!
He is SO cute!!! I just love your little guys personality so much.
Just curious,
What does Gracyn think or do when he is putting on his show for you?
I would love to see the expression on her face!

Sarah k said...

Go Peyton!! lol....

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com