11.25.2008

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble. . .

From my "big" turkey, Peyt. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

Lora - I tried to get footage of Gracyn watching Peyton, but it didn't work. Imagine her standing next to me filming Peyton, with her feet spread apart at shoulder width - rocking back and forth, or watching intently and doing the gestures while big brother entertains us all!



Update: Since Ramona commented about the laugh at the end of the video. The "Scooby" sounding laugh - that's my DH. (No, not me, and not Gracyn!) LOL

6 comments:

The Family K. said...

"Why, thank you!" Signed, turkeys everywhere.

I think Peyton has a career ahead of him in show business.

Ramona said...

Oh my gosh - I just love this little guy. I know when I see a Peyt video, it's gonna be priceless. Was that Gracyn laughing in the first one?

lorabelle said...

Tiff,
I think it's time to think about some commercials! Peyton could bring you in some extra cash for the Holidays. I'm telling you, I would stop whatever I was doing to watch his commercial! Too Cute!!!
I'm picturing Gracyn, just as you said...I bet she gets the biggest kick out of him. She's probably wondering what on earth she did without him to entertain her for the first two years of her life!
Thanks for the turkey show Peyton.
Lora

Room for More said...

Okay, I could just gobble him up! He is a ham! ADORABLE! Happy Thanksgiving friend!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Thanks for letting us enjoy your little guy's performance, too!!!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I LOVED IT!!! :) so cute :) He is a total doll! :)

hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com