The blogging community is a wonderful one, filled with so many great people. If you pray, please add the families of Josiah and Dorothy to your prayer list. If you want to win some GREAT prizes and help to bring them home, be sure to visit their sites!
Jo is a special little guy to me, because when I went to pick up Gracyn, I got to meet Jo. Actually held the chubby tigger in my own arms. He had the most peaceful face, so calm and content. His mommy was there for me during my dark moments while in Taiwan. She would chat with me until she knew I was okay. . .I can't believe he's still not home. . .but he's getting closer!!!
Dorothy is one beautiful little girl. I refer to her as "Darling Dorothy" - This is the first adoption journey I'll follow that's not involving China or Taiwan. Don't Dorothy's eyes speak volumes?? Tisra is one patient and talented mommy who's more than ready to bring her daughter home!
2 comments:
Thank you so much Sweet Tif. I love you girl. You are such a wonderful friend! How are you feeling lately? Good I hope!!! And I still owe you greatly for visiting Jo for us while you were in Taiwan. You and I will always have a special bond because of that trip.
And YES, miss Dorothy's eyes do speak volumes. She is such a beautiful and sweet looking little girl. I have a feeling that Tisra is in for a serious blessing.
Your darlings are still cute as ever Tif...I can't wait to see number 3.... that is such a surreal
statement!!!!!
Love you!
Sarah k.
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com
I would love to hear more about your trip sometime. How are you feeling? I still can't believe you have another one coming!!
Post a Comment