Well, he finally got mad enough at his sister to say, "Gracyn, you're going to have to go back to Taiwan."
I gasped and laughed all at the same time. My response to Peyton, "Peyt, that's not nice, how would you like it if someone said that to you?"
Peyton: "But I didn't come from Taiwan, I came from your tummy."
Me: "Well, then how 'bout if someone said, you need to go back into Mommy's tummy?"
Later that evening, Peyton was having "quiet time" on the wall, and Gracyn joins him for the heck of it. He says to her while shaking his head, "Gracyn you're going to have to go back into Mommy's tummy." It made me laugh so I let him off the wall before his four minutes were up.
Oh dear, what I have done?!
5 comments:
Tiff, that is just sweet...
I love it that she joined him (for the heck of it) on the wall during his time out! Too cute...
The innocence behind Peyton's words is just raw and untamed, and in itself just plain funny. Gracyn will have her own words in time and I bet we will laugh about that too! LOL
We went on vacation last year after we brought Allie home and Coen (5 years old at the time)got upset with her because she was aggravating him while we were on the airplane and he yelled out that we were going to have to set her out for the garbage man when we got back home! All of fellow passengers got a real kick out of that, especially when they started putting it together that we had adopted Allie... oooohhhh! Out of the mouths of babes...
"quiet time" -- LOL!
This is even funnier when you know Peyton. His seriousness, his adult-like mannerisms coupled with his 3 year old self make these things fall down hillarious! The combo of P and G makes it even better because G has such intense gaze. Pretty darned funny!
The ultimate punishment... mommy's tummy. hee hee This was too funny! Oh my Jadyn and Peyton have a way with words... we're both doomed. ha ha
Peyton man is too sweet!!!
Post a Comment