6.08.2009

2 DAYS LEFT!

Kissable Kreations just added some new Blossom Clippies, and I stumbled on the perfect set of butterflies, lovebug, and of course, who could forget about Minnie!

 
Posted by Picasa


Chance 1: Add her button to your blog (see my sidebar for code) and leave a comment on my blog.

Chance 2: Check out her site and leave a comment about your favorite Kissable Kreation on my blog.

PRIZE: Your favorite FLOWER CLIP or FLOWER HEADBAND for FREE! It can be any flower, even the ones you see on other items. If the headband you love is part of a set, no problem - she'll still ship it to you for free! Drawing will be on June 10th!

GOOD LUCK!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to post the kissable kreations button on our blog because even if we don't win, they are just soo cute! We are already compiling a list of our wants for our future baby!

Anonymous said...

Why not, figured i'd thrown my name in for chance #2.. But only problem is there isn't one "favorite", there's several!

Here in no particular order:

Velvet Bling Princess crown

Sequin Minnie (mother-in-law will die she loves disney)

Sweet Butterfly Clips

Yummy Neopolitan Ice cream clips

Pink Plad & Brown Clips

Soft & Sweet Bunny Clips

There's more but I don't want to hog up your whole blog comments! ^_^

Ramona said...

Too hard because they're all so cute! Jaden is really into wearing jewelery and hair ornaments right now. Love it!!! One of my favorites are the sparkly butterflies. Crossing my fingers I win!!

MommytoAJ4 said...

I love, love, love the butterflies. Adorable!

Unknown said...

Tiffanie: just saw your baby due date! That's our wedding anniversary date - 9-16-09 will be 31 years of married bliss....well married anyway! Congratulations!