6.10.2009

And, the WINNERS are. . .

Drawing #1 for Adding the Kissable Kreations Button:
 

The WINNER is: RAMONA from 2 Baby Beaus

Drawing #2 for Commenting on your favorite Kissable Kreation:
 

The WINNER is: JEN from A Blossoming Hope: Our Adoptive Journey to Taiwan
Posted by Picasa


To retrieve your prizes please convo Kissable Kreations and let her know you won the "blessed with sweet peas" contest!! Congratulations and enjoy your prizes!

4 comments:

Ramona said...

My stomach did a big flip when I saw my name!!! Did the kids remember me or were they too enthralled with drawing out paper to even think about me???

Wooo Hoooo!!! Jaden LOVES hair ornaments and these are so beautiful. Thank you!!!

momwithfaithandhope said...

I hate to tell you this, but the kids were too busy fighting over who got to draw the name, that I didn't even bother saying "Ramona" or "Jen" outloud. I took my pics and sent them on their way so I could post! Glad Jaden LOVES hair ornaments and that you guys won a treat! After last week, you deserve it. And the kids can't read yet, so although both my kids have a soft spot in their heart for you, and I wouldn't put it past Peyt to "cheat" it was a fair draw! They were folded, and quite frankly he had no idea what he was doing anyhow!

Anonymous said...

Wohoo!!! I'm excited that we won!! We've been out of the loop the last few days working on the Nursery.

But I will tell you, just as great as the prize is seeing little cutie Gracyn holding up the name!

Thanks for the contest, now hmm decisions decisions... ^_^

Steve n Coco said...

Aw, bummer. Oh well! I'm definitely ordering some of those cute CUTE hair pretties! And really, I think that was the point now wasn't it?! :)