6.21.2009
Happy Father's Day!
I thank God every day for blessing me with such a wonderful husband. He spoils me and our children with his love every day. From making lunch, to doing dishes, and bath time (almost every night since I got pregnant), helping me with laundry, and of course all of the foot rubs, who could ask for a better partner in life. When my mom died I became even more dependent on him. He is my strength, the guy who makes me laugh, and the most wonderful DAD to our children. Oh, and he's my GPS too - when I get lost, I just dial 444-DADDY.
He is so NOT type A, and I am. . .and Peyton is. . .and well, I told him that with Gracyn we had a chance at her NOT inheriting that gene from me, but in many ways she's SO MUCH like me, so he puts up, I mean, embraces life with all 3 of us. Thank you hon for all that you are, and all that you give of yourself to make our family whole!
To all the Dads and soon to be Dads out there, hope your day is full of joy. I'd tell you to relax, but hey, there's nothing relaxing about being a DADDY!
Peyton and Gracyn made cards for all the special Dads in our family. And of course I had to include Peyton's self-portrait, and the "dancing horse" - they look an awful a lot a like!!! (bottom left and bottom right)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Happy Father's Day Darryl! What a great post for such an awesome hubby and daddy. Love the pics of the kids. I can't see the cards from the kids?? I'm sure they are adorable.
Yup, it sounds like you've got a keeper of a DH. I'm sure Darryl is setting the bar very high for Peyton's potential future as a Dad and Gracyn's expectations of a husband.
Beautiful photography. Even the one of #3 is so cute! Happy Father's Day, Darryl!
Love the pictures of the kids and your post to Darryl. He sure does does sound like an awesome husband and daddy. Hard to believe in only a couple of years he will have went from being the Daddy of one to a Daddy of three! Won't be too much longer... How are you doing these days and when do we get an updated picture of you mama?
Take care.
Happy Daddy's day to what sounds like a super & amazing guy! And ya know what? He sounds like a pretty lucky guy too....and I just bet he would agree wholeheartedly!! :)
Hope things are well.....I second Lora, we need to hear about you too!!
with smiles,
Lisa
Happy Belated Father's Day to your hubby. He sounds like a great guy. I think Peyton looks so much like him! I love your digi-scrapbook Father's Day thing. I hope you print those out. Really cute.
Holli
PS: Peyton is really good at writing his name! He's just going into kindergarten right? wow!
Post a Comment