Round 1
Gracyn, my sweet little girl, is oh-so-girly! When Daddy got ready to toss it to her, (well, okay, he did say, "WELCOME TO AMERICA!" and was about to nail her) she RAN. In fact every time a balloon was coming her way, she'd run. But she had no problem picking up another balloon and trying to peg daddy with it!
Round 2
Round 3
Yes, Peyton nailed Daddy's BUTT. . .and then HE RAN too!





7 comments:
Looks like a fun family tradition. I love the picture of Gracyn with her big eyes staring into the camera. She is such a pretty little girl!
And way to go with the blogover. I'm going to have to pick your creative brains one of these days.
The make over!
The kids look like they're having so much fun! Your pictures are great!
Love the makeover!! So great to see updated pics. The kids are adorable as always. Love the pics of Peyt, he's has so many cute expressions. Hope you're surviving the heat. Hope all is well.
Hugs!
I like your blog-over. Can't wait to see baby's pic up there on the header. Now I wanna have a water balloon fight... Hmmm... 4th of July is this weekend. That's right up Bailey's alley. Probably Breelyn's too.
Holli
LOVE the blogover! It's stunning! Doesn't hurt having those adorable kiddos. Water balloons are a blast! Hope you're all well.
This looks like so much fun!! I was just thinking the other day that I should introduce my boys to a little water balloon fun. I better get on that!
Love the blogover! It looks great!
Be blessed,
Courtney
p.s. my second little one arrived on Sept. 6th, so I TOTALLY get the summer pregnancy thing. Hope you're surviving!
Oh what a fun family activity!! You really captured all the festive and great moments! Beautiful!!
I have had many close friends enter their final trimester in the summer months and know it must be uncomfortable....take extra good care of yourself!! :)
LOVE the blogover....brilliant!
Happy 4th!!
Lisa
Post a Comment