6.19.2009

Peyton Does Bollywood.

So, we're a week behind here, as I'm sure you know, if you follow SYTYCD, there was no Bollywood this week, but there certianly was last week, and it rocked!

If you saw the show, did you notice Peyton trying to do the handstand trick??! I know, my kid is so exceptionally talented already, isn't he? (I'm joking of course.)

And of course, I must point out that he's wearing mix-matched PJ's again, but at least he has on shorts, not boxer briefs, and Gracyn was trying to keep up, but it was awfully close to night-night time for her!

6 comments:

The Family K. said...

That funny kid... He certainly had the high energy of the dance captured well. Was it me or did I see Miss Gracyn trying to imitate some of the intricate hand motions?

lorabelle said...

He's the man! That IS some HIGH energy there. Perhaps my Allie has met her match? Hmmm...
Gracyn looks to me like she's wondering how she would even begin to keep up with that! LOL
Sometimes it's better to just let those boys take the stage...
Very cute!!!

Lisa said...

Oh, now that is just pure fun and so sweet!! I love that he just goes for it and by gosh I DID notice that handstand kick-out and my gams are screaming just thinking about it! ;)

So cute and thanks for sharing this BIG OLE smile!
Lisa

Sarah said...

P is DA MAN! Next week I wanna see "Gong Gong Does Bollywood." Watcha think? (giggle)

Amy, Ryan, Aidan and Lauren said...

Too funny! My 6-year-old Aidan LOVES dancing to Jai Ho! (I teach exercise classes and it is one of our warm-up songs.) Peyton is adorable!

Expecting Good Things said...

That is definetely talent. Although am I the only one that 'bout had a heart attack when he did his handstand trick? ugh. Sorry... I had a stitches flashback.
Holli