7.13.2009

My Buh-Buh, My Stink Pot, My First Born

My bubby is only four and is going in for his second surgery. Tomorrow (Tuesday) Peyton is scheduled for a tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, and tubes. Praying He guides the hands of the doctor and team operating on Peyton, and praying for my baby's comfort as he recovers.

As a treat tonight, he got to go swimming, which included a "bonus 3 minutes" after the timer went off, he got to enjoy a whole can of diet Root beer, since no "bubbly" drinks after tomorrow, and his late night snack was all the "Pamillwa Favorites" aka vanilla wafers, he could eat.

Please keep him in your prayers!

Peyton has the funniest personality. I caught him dancing in the driveway, and then pretty much begging to be hosed down - so, we gave it to him good! And I laughed the whole time I was snapping away. My bubby can be challenging sometimes, but he is MY buh-buh, MY stink pot, MY first born, and what I love more than anything is to SMELL him. You can bet I'll be smelling him and cuddling him back to his FUNNY self this week!

 

 

 

 

 

 


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I will be praying for your first born as my first born is in surgery tomorow too. What time does he go to hospital? Celeste has to be there at 11 am. That seems late to me but I guess they do them when they want. Your little sweetie may be all done by then. I am praying for all yall tomorow morning :)

big hugs friend
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Jill said...

Oh how hysterical! He looks like he is just having a ball!
I will be praying for a safe surgery and speedy recovery!!
Hugs! Jill

Expecting Good Things said...

Praying Peyton has a quick recovery and he's back dancing in the driveway within days. Kids have an amazing way of recovering fast. I'll be thinking of you guys tomorrow. Post and let us know how it goes. :0)
Love, Holli

The Family K. said...

Praying the surgery goes well and that your Bubby bounces back in no time.

lorabelle said...

Tiff,
You will both be in my thoughts and prayers. It's harder on Mommy. Been there-done that, when Coen was a little over 2 years old. Stock the freezer with lots of ice cream, popsicles and such. Mine liked slushy ANYTHING!
Those pictures are Great!!! And I know (get) exactly what you mean about smelling our kids... I'm the same way. Even as they get older and stinkier! LOL...They do too, by the way!

Ramona said...

I will be thinking of Peyt ALL DAY tomorrow (and today!) Even though it's a common surgery, I know how you feel. When I was told Mikey had to have surgery on his broken arm, felt like my heart was being ripped out! Just keep focused on how much better he'll feel when everything is fixed up.

Love the pics of your little Buh-Buh. I'd have to search high and low to find another who cracks me up like Peyt!

Tisra said...

Awwww... horrible surgery. :-( I do pray for his recovery and protection.

Gorgeous pictures, though, and a wonderful "last night". :-)

Sarah k said...

He is so adorable! Please post soon as to how he has done! I am sure that God has wrapped him tight in angelic bubble wrap, but it will be nice to know what is going on with him. Thank you for sharing him with all of us out here in cyber land!

Sarah k

Lisa said...

Oh, you know my prayers and thoughts are coming your way!! What a brave and sweet little man!
Thinking of you all...knowing how stressful it is for Mama/Daddy when a little one is vulnerable and in pain.
Hugs,
Lisa