7.10.2009

My Husband LAUGHED. . .

So, I guess I forgot one critical piece to my last post. As I was sitting in the waiting room, getting dizzier and more nauseous by the second, all of a sudden I hear this banging noise. I look straight ahead (great view) and I see my lab technician running around to the patient. I think the banging was an ice pack, she's holding the guy up by his head and reclining his chair. She's all of 5'2" and maybe 98lbs dripping wet. He looks horrible, and then of course i hear the "CODE 1 in the LAB, CODE 1 in LAB".

My DH, butthole comedian that he is, laughs at me as I tell him my story. He then says, if he were with me, all he could have done was point at me and say, "CODE 1, CODE 1."

And to think I just baked him his favorite cake. . .Hmmmm. . .perhaps I should just eat the whole flippin' thing myself, huh?

3 comments:

Steve n Coco said...

Aw, you poor thing! You know, and isn't it interesting that you, the woman, the STRONG one has to endure all this while all the other guy, the MAN, has to do is point and yell out "code 1, code 1!!" Nice work. I say you have your husband treat you to a nice chocolate milkshake for that one too.

lorabelle said...

You're cooking now? What's up with that?! I thought you stayed out of that kitchen... Be careful, if you're good at it, you'll wind up in there more than you like! LOL
Send him out for some ice-cream to go along with it! Oh, and ask him to take the kids with him!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

please keep me posted on the glucose tests. big hugs