7.23.2009

Boys will be boys. . .

She's a lover.
 

She's a shield.
 

She surrenders.
 

He shows no mercy.
 

She smiles.
 

Because REVENGE IS SWEET, and the boys are about to be outnumbered, 3 to 2! Watch out BOYS. Mama's about to put the camera down.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ramona said...

This is among my top favorite posts ever on any blog! Beautiful.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

aww :) I love it :) The last picture woudl not show to me though :( waaaaaahhh

blessings,
Tami
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Staci said...

I agree with Ramona!

KT said...

This post made me laugh - loved it. Congratulations on your new arrival. I have followed your blog for some time (we were previously in a Taiwan program...now in a domestic program) and always find joy from your posts.

Tisra said...

Hooray GIRLS!!!! That is a fun feeling. I've always been outnumbered and Dorothy is just going to bring us to "even". Ha! Not that it matters, but it does come into play in family tickle wars and games of hide and seek. Oh, and when we do boys vs. girls board games. Okay- in a competitive family, it comes into play a LOT. :-)

Such a beautiful post!

Expecting Good Things said...

So sweet. I can't wait to see the sisters together. Best friends for life, no doubt. Where's the newest belly pic?? :)
Holli
PS: I'll third on one of my fav posts. You do a great job with the photo collages.

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

This is so adorable! I love picture story posts. Although even outnumbered... my son still managed to use all his 37 pounds and tackle me and somehow hold me down. Unfair advantage of mama being exhausted at the end of the day... but don't but down your guard when you outnumber them. ha ha =0) Sara

haha... my word verification is odlyso (oddly so)