We set her down on her back and then heard her fussing. We found her on her tummy! We MISSED it. . .her FIRST roll. I quickly grabbed the video camera and she performed her stunt for me again as Peyton and I cheered her on! Yay! Good job Addi. My baby is rolling over. . .
There Mom. . .is that the look you were going for?! I think she's had enough of the camera in her face. Sorry Addi boo! Mommy's obsessed with the camera right now. Thank you for being my model!
10 comments:
She is too cute!!
Lovely photos. I like the detail of the tutu and her chubby legs protruding.
Give that baby a high five for rolling. Looks like she's going to start keeping you on your toes!
Love the pettiskirt!!! Your model is so gorgeous!! Yippee for rolling over, at least you got it the second time :)
OOOhhhh Addi,
you are such a lovely beautiful baby girl!!!
I can certainly see why your mommy dresses you up in cute little tutu's and takes your precious pictures all day long!
I hope you don't get tired of being her model and the center of her attention right now because we sure like seeing your adorable photos and pretty little smile...
Tiff, your photos are wonderful!
Love that last photo! Too funny!
Oh my word... could she be any cuter....
Great shots Tiffanie and such a fabulous little model!!!
Oh my goodness....are those chunky, yummy baby legs I spy?????
Oh, swoon....Tiff, she's gorgeous and clearly VERY advanced and smart too! Takes after her Mama I think! :)
I left ya a bit of something at my blog too! :) giggle....I know you might be too busy to play, but wasn't gonna leave ya out!
awwwww :) love pics and update on your rollingt wonder!!
love ya
tami
Oh my! What a princess! And I love those chubby legs and feet sticking out of her tu-tu!!!
She is adorable!!!
Post a Comment