And then, there's the boy of the household. . .the rock star. The only kid I know who sings, "I'm not an egg anymore, I'm not an egg anymore. . ." - I think it comes from a Wonder Pets movie. . .hmmmmmm. . .
Enough said. . .well, in reality, this is all I can type with one hand!! The doll pictured above really moves!! Don't worry, sitting on my lap while blogging is totally educational. Addi is already becoming pc literate and can type 10 words per minute!!
p.s.
I confess! She did cry a little. . .

13 comments:
Love it!! G's hair is getting so long! Been too long since I've seen the kiddos.
I love the photos. Addi is so adorable. Gracyn is definitely a little mommy.
Always so happy to see a post from you. Great photos - they really tell the stories. So are you seeing a different sort of bond happening between the girls than between P and G? More girl power?
Kids look wonderful and are growing so quickly!
Gracyn looks like she loves Addi so much. Those pics are so sweet. They will be best friends. Peyton needs a little brother Momma! ;) I'll be needing your advice with our new little guy. I've never raised a boy and I'm nervous!! :)
Holli
Great shots. I love the lighting, esp. on the shots w/Addi in the cart. She looks like such a baby doll.
BTW, I shouldn't know this, but "I'm not an egg anymore" is from The Backyardigans. We, um, have that CD.
You know I think there was a special reason you were given 2 precious girls...their joy with one another fairly leaps off the page.
AND their cuteness factor?? Ahhhh.....cuteness times 3 I might add!
Loving on your Rock Star too! I will have to show DH...he will approve most certainly!
And that final pic?? OH OH OH...steals my heart...yep, it does!
xoxo
That shopping cart is the cutest thing! (Not as cute as who's in it, of course..) I always love looking at your pictures!
My daughter has that nurturing instinct too and it is such a help! They are so darling together with the shopping cart! I really love your son rockin out!!
I LOVE ALL THE PICS! You have beautiful children! And looks fun too :) Was so wanting a post from you :) I looked yesterday and nothing, you must have posted RIGHT after I looked ! lol just the way :)
Big hugs,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICkly
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
These are too cute!
Peyton rockin out is crackin me up! He's going to want to be in a band someday mommy...
The shopping cart pictures are awesome! You really can see the mothering instinct with Gracyn. I think that must mean that she has had a wonderful example!
Addiboo crying in that last shot makes me want to pick her up right out of the picture!
Love all these cute photos... we have a little mommy here too... she treats Ty like a little baby. Sometimes he goes along with it and sometimes he doesn't.
The rock star is too cool and Ty has the same pants. hee hee..... just like you mentioned it is so funny how our kids have so many of the same clothes.... it IS a Tiff thing!!!
Beautiful pictures - every single one. Glad you guys are doing well!
Just catching up again-- your family is so beautiful! I love how sweet your "little mommy" is with her "baby." The pictures are also gorgeous!
Be blessed,
Courtney
Post a Comment