3.14.2010

My Favorite ETSY Creator Revealed. . .

I am a big fan of ETSY. Over a year ago I discovered Kayla of Turtles R Us and she has been wonderful to work with.

She specializes in custom creations. She allows you creative freedom and is great at communicating with you on your products. I've ordered my cherry blossom diaper bag, complete with diaper changing pad, and a matching pouch for me, a diaper bag for my friend, headbands, clips, all of the kids' Halloween costumes, embroidered name tags to clip onto the kids' backpacks and jackets, gorgeous pettiskirts and coordinating rose buds (as pictured on Addi in the last post), apron knot dresses (think of the well-known designer often higlighted on blogs), and we're now working on summer wardrobe additions for the girls!

 

 

 

 


Click on her store to start a "convo" with Kayla. Been wanting something you've seen online but it's too pricey or are you looking for an ETSY creator you can trust? Send Kayla a picture and she will make it happen! (And for the record, I'm just a teency weency picky. . .shhh!!!!!) Kayla has never failed to deliver! Everything I've ever ordered has been cutsom.

4 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

wonderful to ave someone wo can do all tat for you :)

tami

lorabelle said...

Think she can make me/Allie a red jacket just like the one from "Bloomingdale's"? hmmmmm....

Thanks for sharing!

momwithfaithandhope said...

Yep, I bet she could!!!

lorabelle said...

Well then, I must send her an email and see what she can do!

Just wanted to mention that I really love the pictures of the girls. Gracyn's hair is getting so long and looks so pretty and healthy! And Little Miss has the cutest little legs and toes! I almost didn't notice the darling tutu because your models are so stinken adorable...