"Patient, Patient, Woman!" (With a laugh, and yes he was grammatically incorrect, but sounding oh-so-fifteen!)
Later tonight I asked him, "Why do you love me?" Can you guess what he said to this?
Peyton: "Because you give me what I want. . .and you're pretty, and sweet." (All with a boyish grin from ear to ear.)
Oh dear heavens. . .what do the years ahead hold???
(Practicing my panning. . .)
(Practicing Rule of Thirds)
Proof he REALLY is only 5. . .
. . .he's, ummmm, fishing in our water fountain. There's still some baby left in him, right?
9 comments:
He is hilarious! Great pics!
Funny, funny boy, that Peyton.
Love your panning shot. Yours turned out SO much better than mine!
Eeeek! Love the panning shot. I've never tried this. No faith that I could get a shot.
TRY the panning shot. . .I didn't even use a tripod. Just move the camera at the same pace as your subject. Hannah can't be any faster than Peyt! LOL and Fire Away! I think it was shot at 1/15 shutter speed. . .I'd have to go back and look. SUPER FUN!
There is nothing like a little boys honesty and love to melt his Mommy's heart. Yes, indeed there is still some baby left in your boy! Love the shot of Peyton fishing in your fountain. Adorable!
The panning shot turned out really neat! I'm nervous about doing that one.
Good for you for recording these funny things--you'll love looking back on them someday and so will he. :)
He is a riot!!!!
I love that our questions to Christi are so similar... because I will sign on to ask a ? then I see you asked what I was thinking. :-)
I also love checking out what you've done with the assignment. Great job on the panning...I don't know why I'm not looking forward to that one.
I really like the other photos of Peyton as well!
good panning! I haven't even attempted this assignment yet. I'm so intimidated by it.
:) Oh gosh, what's not to love....he's got charm, good looks, adventurous spirit, athletic, creative ( fishing in the fountain...lol) and he's smooth on top of it all!
Look out ladies!!
Hugs!
Post a Comment