We all love you very much and wish you many blessings on your special day! We know we make you crazy sometimes, especially when we all wake up at diiferent times throughout the middle of the night (including the dog). We're sorry we're not always the easiest bunch, but we are fun, and we do think we have the best daddy in the world! Thanks for loving us and for taking such good care of us.
Love,
Your THREE
High-Maintenance Sweet Peas!
DH - Thanks for being there for me through thick and thin. You are my rock, my strength, I love you with all that I am, and I thank you for making me laugh!
Love,
Your
crazy, demanding, type A Loving Wife
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Darryl!
Hope your day is as beautiful as your family is.
Tiff, Gracyn's jacket is ADORABLE!!! If you tell me you found it at Costco, I'm going to scream...
Three cheers for good husbands! Please send Darryl our warmest birthday wishes.
Love the natural lighting, esp. the last couple of shots.
Happy birthday to your amazing guy!
The photos are splendid ~ what a beautiful family!!!!
Tiff, you really make every moment special through your gift of words and photography ~ and your big big heart!
Lora, no need to scream. The coat is from Bloomingdale's! LOL A gift actually for Addi in size 24mos, so I put it on Gracyn! It is quite the little red coat, isn't it?!
Happy Birthday to a wonderful husband and daddy!!
Post a Comment