At one month. . .
At two months. . .you weighed 11lb 6oz (64%), and were 21.75" long (33%).
At three months. . .
At four months. . .you weighed 13lb 11.6oz (57%), and were 24.75" long (74%).
. . .with big brother and big sister
At five months. . .
And you, my sweet Addi Fay, at 6 months. . .I'm predicting you'll weigh in at 15lb 8oz, and 26.5" long. . .we'll have to see next week!
(These are SOOC, and my favorite photos of Addi to date.)
I love you Addi boo!
Addi, you recently started rolling over, and this past Sunday Mommy discovered your first tooth breaking skin. It was a bitter sweet moment for your Daddy and me. We were tearing up at the thought of you growing up. Your brother on the other hand says, "Don't be sad, she's growing up, silly!". . .oh the things your brother says these days. He can make you laugh the best and Gracyn makes you smile. You're two forms of exercise include your glider and your jumperoo!! Boy can you do some serious jumping jacks. You love your bath time, and will often start to close your eyes on the changing station while I clean your ears. Mommy lathers you up with baby fresh vaseline to keep your skin soft and the itchies away. After bath you love to have a bottle, and then you most often prefer to be laid down by yourself. You will hold my finger with your left hand, and I know you're about to fall asleep when you finally settle in and turn your sweet head toward me and snuggle it against your bed. You talk a lot, and even though you're a very happy baby, when you're hungry, WATCH OUT - you can get pretty loud missy! When you stir in the middle of the night you like to hold onto my hand like a blankie. You chew and suck on my fingers, and you like to cover your face with my hand. Last night you fell asleep in my arms having your last bottle, and I took advantage of the opportunity and rocked you for nearly an hour while I smelled the top of your head and kissed you gently. Like Peyton, you have a paci, but you're also a thumb sucker. You most often suck your right thumb, and if you can manage to wrap the ribbon of your paci holder around your thumb, you'll do that and then stick it all in your mouth! You're just starting to eat baby food. You seem to like bananas and apples, then pears. You're not so sure about sweet potatoes (I don't blame you!), and peaches are kind of tart, huh? You still have peach fuzz for hair that I love to brush against my face and lips. You prefer to be carried forward facing so you can experience the world, and you can sleep for hours in your car seat. Addi, in six short months you have changed so much. You have grown, you have developed a lovable personality, and Mommy is so in love with you! I thank God for you every day and He must have had me in mind when He created you. . .don't grow up too fast Addi boo. Mommy is enjoying all that baby sweetness.



11 comments:
Awwww, what a sweet letter to your baby. Love the new pics of her!
those are AMAZING! photos! It's good to see them bigger. I think you've found your star model. I love the pale pink blanket and how the whole photo exudes baby girl
Oh, and here I thought I could go a post or two with no happy tears springing up! Silly me! :)
Happy 6 mos. to your beyond beautiful Addi boo! Where have those months gone? She's simply sweet as sugar and your love for her shines through in so many ways, both big & small!
Our Lauren has a half year milestone tomorrow...I had forgotten for a moment that our girls were both Septembers!
The pictures are just gorgeous....take my breath away really!
WOW! 6 monts already! Wat a big sweet girl! :) Tanks for sarin tat wit us :)
ugs
Tami
These are my absolute favoritest Addi-boo-boo photos to date! Yay for the big girl!
I can hardly comment right now because I'm sitting here a silly crying mess...
Reading your letter takes me back and makes me want to feel those warm fuzzy feelings again. Nothing compares to the feel of that peach fuzzed hair, and the smell of soft sweet baby skin. Oh the love for our babies... reading your words as you describe these emotions to your daughter makes me want to have another baby.
The screams coming from the other side of the room snapped me out of my little walk down memory lane. As I look around my kitchen table I'm not so gently reminded that they do grow up, they don't stay smelling so sweet and their hair tends to rat and tangle and those sweet little sounds that used to slip from their lips, those turn into back talking!
Thanks for taking me back. If only for a minute, it was still very nice...
Keep enjoying Addi-boo! She is such a precious baby...
Happy 6 months..... what a precious little girl!
Love the photos!!!! Those are awesome!
Happy half birthday, Addi! Don't grow up too quickly for your parents' sake.
ummm I love her!!! Adorable pictures:) Sometimes I wish I could stop the hands of time and just make it go slow. I want my little one to stay little a little longer...but she is changing and growing so quickly!! Bittersweet is the key word!!
Happy 6 months Addi! Look at that beautiful skin and chubby cheeks!!
I love how you write your kids letters. They will be priceless someday! These pics are GORGEOUS!! Addi boo is pure sweetness.
Hope you had fun at Disney! You must post pictures!
Post a Comment