We enjoyed a weekend of picnics this month. . .one at the park, which was a blast. One at Costco, complete with a hot dog, a piece of pizza, a chicken bake, capri sun's (compliments of Mommy), on a picnic blanket in the back of the van. . .Let me just interject here and say that Peyton ate the whole piece of pizza, sans the toppings, Gracyn ate a little of everything, no surprises here, and me, I soaked up the memories. . .
The Kodak Moment
Peyton feeding Gracyn HIS pizza, and letting her have some of HIS drink, because Gracyn quickly consumed hers with the hopes of getting her hands on that big red cup with a straw that Daddy was enjoying.
Me: I wish I had my camera.
Peyton: I wish I had a "brudder" - (aka brother)
Peyton (in the car): When I get bigger I can watch the baby and can I have a dangerous toy? Cuz when you're big, you can have dangerous things, right, Mom? (The result of mommy saying, "No, no, that's dangerous. When you get bigger, you can learn to use a knife. . .or the big red scissors. . .or the bathroom cleaner. . .)
I finally installed PhotoShop. . .I struggled at first, well, I'm still struggling. . .I mean learning, through the "guided" process. Some of my favorites from our day at the Park.
Peyton isn't much for pictures. . .He is a thinker though. . .an old soul. And if I'm lucky I can catch a shot with a smile instead of his normal crinkled brow and intense "thinking" look. . .
Gracyn is super photogenic. A far cry from her first pictures where I had to avoid her seeing the camera or she'd block her eyes, or squint them closed.
I love this photo of Peyt. . .captures his active approach to life including a bounce in his step!
My baby girl has the most beautiful eyes and lashes I can only wish for!




6 comments:
I'm jealous of those beautiful lashes, too. I can't even use an eye lash curler b/c they won't reach my stumpy eyelashes. Way to go with the Photoshop. I just installed it on my computer this week and am reeling with confusion at where to begin.
Wow. gorgeous shots! :) picnics all sound wonderful! :) What an amazing family you have :)
hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Yes, you definitely were able to catch the bounce in your baby boys step! Very sweet Tiff...
As for your beautiful daughter, those lashes are to die for! She certainly isn't ever going to have to use mascara is she...
You are so blessed! Oh, and have you noticed that your children are starting to resemble each other?
They totally are!
Wow, that first pic of Peyt is so Daddy!
Love the pics and the story -- let's hope his love of dangerous toys stops at some point. UGH BOYS!
You could easily be a professional photographer. Not only is the subject matter always interesting and the photos clear, but you also capture the emotions. These pics of kids shows their personalities to a T.
Aww. I love Peyton. He's so cute. Brudder. :)haha! I so want to try photoshop. Seems hard though...hmmm
Holli
Post a Comment