6.12.2009

Chickens Jackin' His Style. . . My Black Eyed "P"



We're still stuck on "American Idol", but coming up next. . .Peyton does think HE CAN DANCE.

6 comments:

Sarah k said...

LOL... I think he can dance too! Does he have his fave this year yet??

Sarah k

Ramona said...

This is just TOO funny! If this is Boom Boom Pow, he blows away the Black Eyed Peas! If it's not, he STILL blow the original away!!!
Really like the mix - gangsta style hat and sunglasses with boxer undies.

lorabelle said...

I'm laughing my _ss off!
He's just too cute!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! I showed my wife that and she was cracking up, cause I've been singing that song, and she says he sings it better!

By the way, on an aside, for lack of having a referral, thus no child of my own, I've taken up drawing the children of a few of the bloggers that i read frequently. I always planned on making drawings of my own child, but till that day comes I'd love to send you the finished drawing!

It's not nearly done, but hope you like so far!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/xpassoverx/GracynPeyton.jpg

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your post on my blog, Sorry the photo didn't come through, shoot me your e-mail and i'll send you the pics!

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Love that kid, he's hilarious!