9.11.2009

Counting down the days. . .

Peyton didn't want to nap yesterday, so I let him play with my camera, and we took some fun pictures together! Four more sleepless nights to go, unless of course, she makes a surprise appearance! Waiting on His plan. . .

 


Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

lorabelle said...

Oh those are SO precious...
Have a wonderful weekend Tiff.

Ramona said...

Tiff!!! The belly shot makes it SO REAL. I can't wait to see her. That's so cute of Peyton to kiss your belly. Lucky little girl is gonna get 2 fabulous siblings.

Lisa said...

39 things & more to love about these photos.....beyond lovely & sweet! The look on your little guy's face is priceless.....

SOOOOOO excited to hear of this sweetpea's arrival!! Sending blessings your way!

The Family K. said...

Wow. I can't believe you're this close to your due date. I hope you're not too uncomfortable at this stage. Keep us posted, okay?

Sarah said...

I love these!!! Especially the belly kisses. How beautiful!

Steve n Coco said...

Beautiful!! Can't wait to "meet" this new little one!

Staci said...

So sweet! Can't wait for the BIG post introducing the little one :)

Unknown said...

Wow, you are so close. Good luck and can't want to see your new little one.

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

Oh my sooo cute! I remember those kisses... they tickle so! Whew... wow. I am soo very excited for you. Sending kisses to you and your belly bundle too. Many hugs, Sara =0) aahhhhhhhh Almost there!!!! And then... and then.... you won't have to pee every ten seconds and!@!!! You can lie on your long lost tummy again!!!

Anonymous said...

We are SOO Excited for you Tiffanie, can't wait to see your precious new bundle of joy! It's awesome seeing Peyton be such a loving older brother!

We haven't announced it yet, but there might be some cool changes that involve pregnancy for us (but oddly enough not jen). I'll post when we have solidified it!

We'll definately have to have a get blogger get together sometime next year! Good luck!!!!!

The family of six said...

Wow it will be any day now!!!

JackieMacD said...

Right on your due date -- 16th!

Hope you're resting up a little bit!